Chapter 3

{The pictures on top will either be what they're wearing or what they will change into after awhile, just a heads up, enjoy!}

Seokjin struggled against the Beta woman that was trying to take the shirt off of him. They'd taken the clothes out from the bag and they disgusted him so much even though they were so beautiful. This was something their kidnappers wanted them to wear, how could he?

The Alpha growled at them and they cowered back, falling pliant as the women changed them.

He didn't want to take off his underwear because he wanted to keep a little of his dignity but they forced it down on him before pushing the dress down so it covered him. Though he doubted it was going to do that once he sat down or kneeled in the cage.

"It's going to start soon. Place them back inside, and be careful not to rip those apart. Albeit no one would mind." The Alpha's smirk made the bile rise to his throat. Jimin and Tae went inside first and Seokjin helped keep their dresses down while at the same time hoping his doesn't ride up more because there really wasn't much that it would hide.

The Alpha locked the cage again. Seokjin saw him go over and bring a hook, his heart starting hammering against its cage as the man hooked it to the top of the cage and suddenly, they were being lifted up and slammed from side to side.

Seokjin looked and yelped when he noticed that anyone could see their privates if they looked up and so tried to use the fabric to hide himself. But judging by the Alpha's smirk, he'd already seen enough.

The cage started moving and Seokjin hadn't noticed the large doors until they passed through them. It was hard keeping themselves steady but they tried their best, holding onto a bar with one hand and holding the dress with the other.

More people started appearing but they didn't give them much of a glance, they stopped - very hard - the cage and Seokjin toppled over, Tae falling over him, Jimin falling onto the other side.

When Seokjin opened his eyes, they were hovering over a stage, the cage shielded behind the curtains that was on the top for now. There was a stand and a clown looking man standing on top, well his mask was that of a clown. Seokjin could see the three front rows of audience, all of them with masks and had a tablet in front of them.

There was also a large screen behind the man with the clown mask, it displayed a large amount of money. Seokjin only saw a 370 before it disappeared and the man's voice rang through the big stage room. Seokjin guessed it was big anyway, since this is such a large crime syndicate.

They jumped when the cage made a loud sound and then started lowering down, they'd brought out a bigger cage but it was spread out and it had some square holes. When Seokjin looked down at it and their own cage, he realized this was a small part of a big cage and once it snapped into place with the bigger one, it would open and the big one would close.

And as he'd though, the moment they were lowered onto the square, the cage around them opened, the side falling and snapping into place where the holes were before the bigger one started raising up and closing around them.

Jimin and Tae hadn't expected that, obvious by their panicked reactions. But once they noticed how big it was, they slowly got up, along with Seokjin. The lights shone on them, blinding them momentarily but the gasp of the crowd in front of them was hard to miss.

"Today's star of he show, something that we don't always bring into our auctions. But sometimes, when the opportunity shows itself in the shape of these beauties, you just have to take it." The man's laughter filled Seokjin with such fright he never knew it was possible.

"Now, these Omegas won't be sold separately, each one is worth the same, so if you pay 3 million for one, you're gonna have to pay 3 million for the other two as well. With that said, let's start the bid at nine million, shall we?" The money flashed on the big screen, along with the number 15.

"I have a nine million from #15."

"I have 30 million from #63."

"Ahh, a 90 million from #13."

Number thirteen was on the second row and Seokjin saw the grin the man had on his face. It unsettled him to no end.

"No one else? Going once! Going twice!"

No, no this can't be happening.

He shut his eyes tightly and hugged himself, willing himself to wake up from this nightmare. It had to be, this couldn't be happening. They were going to be sold to someone who's going to abuse them, rape then and make them slaves-

"Oh, would you look at this! 150 million from #75. Going once! Going twice! Going thrice! Sold! Please go to the back stage to claim your prizes and I hope you have an amazing time after this."