Chapter 11

Seokjin didn't come out of the bath for almost an hour. Namjoon did tell him to take a shower but he couldn't get himself to move a muscle, he felt numb all of a sudden.

So he just filled the tub and laid in there, barely finding the energy to wash his hair and his body. It was also a challenge to get himself out of the tub, his legs feeling like jello as he lifted himself up and covered his body with a towel.

He didn't bother keeping it on for too long, discarding it the moment he entered his room. His window was still open and the breeze felt nice against his skin so he shamelessly stood there for a few minutes, taking a deep breath, calming himself down because he was going to have to face the Alpha soon or he might get angry.

His eyes turned to the dress and shoes on his bed, just laying there and telling him that Namjoon wasn't better than any of the people who had kidnapped him and just wanted him for his body and to go around saying he has an Omega.

The dress was so short it didn't even reach his mid-thigh, he tried pushing it down but the moment he straightened up, it just rode back up. He huffed and wore one of the more concealing underwear that he'd bought with Namjoon.

He didn't care if it didn't look sexy he'd rather no one see something that was only meant for his eyes and the eyes of his mate. There was a reason they were called 'privates'.

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, he wasn't really sure what he felt. On one hand, this is something Namjoon pocked for him and it had the Alpha's scent on it, his original scent and it was calming for him. But at the same time, he hated that he was put into such a dress. Even if it wasn't voiced, he was being forced into this because Namjoon knew that if Seokjin disagreed or tried to do anything against the Alpha, he'd cut his father's treatment.

Seokjin shouldn't have confided in Namjoon. Of course, it was just a ploy so that the Omega had nowhere else to go. He felt a metallic taste in his mouth and he realized he'd been biting his tongue too hard, the blood coated his lips and he hurried to wipe it off, trying his best not to swallow.

Once he'd finally erased any trace of the blood and made sure Namjoon wouldn't smell it on him, he opened the door slowly. He was still cautious, even if he was going to meet the Alpha he'd rather approach Namjoon himself than he approached and freak out.

The house was silent and it was only eleven in the morning. He couldn't guess exactly where Namjoon was since his scent has enveloped the whole house again along with that spicy scent. His nose didn't burn as much as when he was in contact directly with the source of the scent. But it still lingered and it made him feel like he was going to throw up.

"Seokjin-ah, you're done already? I expected you to stay there a little longer." He flinched when he heard Namjoon's sound. It was coming from the kitchen and the Alpha appeared after a moment, not coming close to Seokjin. He didn't know what had happened to the Omega, but he understood what he needed so he didn't come closer.

It looked like Namjoon had showered - if his slightly wet locks were something to go by - and he was in a white button-up shirt that was tucked into his black pants and his sleek shoes.

He looked handsome and if they were in any other situation, he would've swooned. But this wasn't another situation and his face stayed neutral. His scent did spike only slightly but that was more fear than he was aroused. Namjoon looked just like the man you expect to be working with the mafia.

"I didn't want to keep you waiting." And he also didn't want to anger the Alpha, but that was left unsaid.

"It's alright. I'll just check in with Yoongi and Jungkook. Jimin's been giving him a hard time."

Serve's him right, Seokjin thought as he allowed Namjoon to walk past him, holding his breath because oh god that spicy scent hurt.

It was silent after, the only sound being Namjoon talking on the phone, trying to put his jacket on at the same time. Seokjin watched him from the corner of his eyes as he struggled to push his hand through the sleeve and he sighed. He really was going to regret this.

And despite that, he moved forward, taking hold of the jacket and helping Namjoon push his hand through. The Alpha stopped talking on the phone for a moment to stare at him - Seokjin making a point to avoid his eyes - before telling Jungkook or Yoongi, he didn't know who he was talking to, that they were going to be there in a few.

"Before we go out, I have to give you something." That piqued Seokjin's interest and he waited as Namjoon went to take a black box from on top of the kitchen counter. When he opened it, there was a beautiful collar that he had no doubt was made out of pure diamonds.

His jaw dropped open in shock, not able to form words and Namjoon smiled softly.

"When an Alpha gets an Omega here, they always buy them a collar. It's a sign not to touch the Omega, even if they are unmarked." Seokjin was dumbfounded, he couldn't believe that Namjoon bought this for him. And he wasn't ungrateful, not at all but when he felt the cool metal around his neck, he had a sickening filling in his gut.

"So I'm just an object to own, huh? Collar me just like a show dog." His lips had curled into a snarl unknowingly. Namjoon was shocked, the expression on Seokjin's face something he hadn't expected at all.

"Seokjin-"

"I'm gonna wait outside." He made a swift turn, walking to the door, going out and closing the door before he crouched down and held his face in his hands.

Fuck, he shouldn't have opened his mouth. If he knew anything about Alphas, they didn't like when people spoke back to them. He was in so much trouble.