Chapter 26 [M]

{WARNING: This chapter has rape and I'm warning you because I know some have problems with that. Which is why I also placed the M in the chapter title.}

He hasn't eaten in three days. The last meal he had was when Dan brought him some food in secret but got caught. The only reason the Alpha hadn't beaten him unconscious was because he was pregnant and any kind of stress could cause the Omega to miscarry.

The Alpha was getting tired of him and Seokjin knew that the inevitable will happen. He's just been hoping that Namjoon might come for him before it came down to it. So far there has been no signs of his Alpha.

His stomach growled loudly and Seokjin sighed, tightening his arm around his stomach to somehow stop it from making that sound. He decided to sleep, that's what he'd been doing mostly to stop thinking about food. He pulled the blanket on top of him, grateful that the Alpha had been in such a rage that he'd forgotten to take Seokjin's blanket when he stormed out. He didn't fancy looking at his bruised body.

He was just going to slip into the state of unconsciousness when he heard grunts and then the sound of rope and what seemed like a metal hook grabbing something.

Seokjin jumped off of the bed, pulling the blanket around him as he ran over to the window. His heartbeat sped up when he saw two men climbing up the rope and landing on the balcony. He saw the knocked out guards on the ground and it was easy to conclude that these men weren't the Alphas men.

They were both Betas and he motioned for them that the window was sealed and they told him to stay back, so he did and they broke the window, it sounded so loud to his ears, like the whole fortress could hear and they probably could but he didn't care. He was getting saved.

The two Betas flushed when they saw Seokjin's state but then frowned when they noticed the bruises. The Omega rolled his eyes and walked over to them.

"Did Namjoon send you? Are you here to get me out?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim sent us after Mr. Jung gave us the orders. We will be getting you out of here, but not yet." Seokjin's hope was crushed and he looked at them ready eyed.

"What do you mean not yet?" One of the Betas, the one with dirty blond hair and honey colored eyes, pulled out a pill that he gave Seokjin.

"Swallow this and don't bite. It's a tracker and will activate once the content around it dissolves. We both can't fight against this many people and make it out alive with you in tow. They'll be coming next morning, you can count on it." They heard loud sounds coming from outside and Seokjin quickly swallowed the pill, feeling it go down his throat and hopefully activating already.

The door was slammed open and Beta women and men swarmed the place, guns at the ready to shoot but both Betas jumped off the balcony, going out the same way they had come in.

All fortresses had a weak spot, it hadn't taken them long to find it and exploit it. They had been trained by the best of the best, so they made no mistakes.

The Alpha was mad, so mad that he grabbed Seokjin exactly where his newest bruises were, causing him to cry out.

"What did they say?!" He growled in his face and Seokjin whimpered in fear. He's been here for almost a week but he'd never seen the man this angry and it made him terrified.

"They—they didn't say anything! I swear! They were going to grab me and run but you—you came quicker!" He felt and saw the Alpha's hand wrap around his throat, tightening until he cut off his air supply and he was turning blue.

He threw Seokjin on the bed, the Omega gasping as air filled his lungs again before coughing.

"Clean this up then get the fuck out." A Beta woman nodded and went to fetch some cleaning supplies. The Alpha's eyes were glaring at Seokjin and he knew what was coming after this. His thighs clenched together and his arms wrapped around himself, somehow trying to keep some of his dignity despite being naked and having been ogled by every single person in this fortress.

When the Beta finally finished, she left, along with all the guards and then the Alpha was on top of him, grabbing his body in a bruising grip, turning his bruises from a blue to an almost black color.

"No—Stop!" He screamed when he felt two fingers breach his hole, mercilessly thrusting inside. Another scream tore out of him when the Alpha proceeded to thrust inside of him without proper stretching.

Seokjin felt his hands, lips and cock and he felt absolutely revolted. Bile rose up to his throat but he didn't dare throw up lest this man do something worse to him. If there is anything worse than this.

He screamed until his throat was sore, his hole abused because of the Alpha's length and girth. It wasn't like the way Namjoon touched him, it wasn't even close. Tears came down his cheeks in rivers.

He felt blood trickle down his thighs, it had to be blood. Seokjin wasn't aroused - no one would be in this situation - and the Alpha hasn't cum yet, so he was definitely bleeding. Then the Alpha popped his knot inside of him and that was when he released a blood curdling scream, his pussy tearing slightly and more blood gushing out.

When Namjoon came for him, he knew he was going to kill this man. He'll stop him, of course he will.

Because he wanted to see the life bleed out of the eyes of this man and he be the cause of it.