Chapter 13

The place they had stopped at was, well, Seokjin could say big but despite the size, it blended in so well with its surroundings and in the part of the city where not many people frequented and so it probably wouldn't be the first thing you notice if you went there.

As it's purpose was obviously.

Namjoon didn't let him go over to Jimin and Taehyung this time. Since they were both with their Alphas - the thought disgusted him because they weren't property but it wasn't far from the truth - and they were supposed to stay by their sides at all times unless given permission.

The scowl on Seokjin's face was obvious and Namjoon raised an eyebrow, causing him to stop and just smiling softly because he was supposed to be the 'perfect prize Omega' in front of everyone. They shouldn't know that they could use Seokjin against Namjoon. Though he doubted the Alpha would care even if he was kidnapped or killed.

The building didn't have a sign and it's windows were black, leaving the person curious as to what was inside but too scared to explore.

Namjoon wrapped his arm around Seokjin's waist and pulled him closer as they walked. They were behind the others so they entered first, then Seokjin and Namjoon.

The inside was nothing like the outside, the dull building was actually something akin to a strip club but probably a more reserved and classy one. A strip club for the rich and for criminals.

There were booths laying all around, each given privacy by a pair of curtains around it. Along with stands and poles for the strippers if the client wished for one. Seokjin knew they weren't here for that.

"Namjoon-ah, it's nice to see you again. You've been on and off the radar for the last year and you never visit, dear cousin." Cousin? Seokjin almost voiced his thoughts but decided against it. The man in front of him was a Beta, a handsome Beta that carried himself as if he was an Alpha and he could see how he intimidated everyone he walked past.

Must be genetic.

"Well, you know, having a job given to me by the Council is the best thing I could ask for. So why bother to see your face?" Anyone could hear the sarcasm in his voice and the Beta chuckled. A strange sound in Seokjin's opinion.

"You wound me." The Beta's attention then turned to Seokjin, who tightened his grip on Namjoon's jacket, though he didn't remember latching on in the first place. But these people weren't exactly the most normal and he didn't feel comfortable.

"So this is your Omega? Yoongi and Jungkook had one with them as well. Yours is more beautiful though. I'm Hoseok, Omega." Seokjin was about to scowl when the Beta - Hoseok - lifted his hand and ever so gently kissed his knuckles and he turned bright red.

Namjoon's arm tightened around him and he pulled him away from Hoseok, growling lowly.

"Know your place, Hoseok. I don't want to use my voice on you." But Hoseok just brushed the threat off and led them over to where Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook were.

There was a woman sitting there too, with fiery red hair - obviously dyed - and featured almost identical to Hoseok. So they were obviously related. His best guess was a twin or sister, since cousins don't look this identical. But then he caught a whiff of her scent and he froze at the same spicy scent he had smelled on Namjoon.

His eyes were wide and Namjoon noticed, raising an eyebrow. Seokjin covered his nose quickly before he started bleeding and damaged his nose. He sat down next to Jimin, who also had a hand over his own nose and one over Taehyung's, who was breathing heavily even though he had Jungkook's scent on him. Which probably meant that the Alpha had scented him to call him down but only his brother could actually get him to completely be still.

But he was thankful that it wasn't only him who was so sensitive to this woman's smell. Who was obviously an Alpha and sat between Namjoon and Yoongi. He didn't like it. Since they were more sensitive to scents than Alphas, it was possible that even she didn't realize what her scent was doing to the Omegas. She was surrounded by Alphas that weren't affected in the least and so she didn't try to cut off her scent.

And they were too scared to complain because the Alphas might get mad at them. But Jimin didn't exactly care about his Alpha's feelings and wasn't scared so he asked if they could go over to the bar and get a glass of water for Taehyung, who was still breathing in Jimin's scent like he was starved and for some reason, it just made Seokjin hate the female Alpha more.

Yoongi let them, which prompted Jungkook and Namjoon to let them go as well because at least three is better than one. Namjoon motioned for him to come over with his finger and Seokjin did. The Alpha made him lean over so he could tighten the straps behind his back since they were getting loose.

Seokjin felt a spike in the spicy scent and he saw the female Alpha glaring at him. He coughed from the scent and quickly left, breathing in his own scent as he went over to Jimin and Taehyung, who had already ordered water. Jimin was trying to soothe his brother and Seokjin sat down beside Taehyung.

"Was it also because of her scent?" Taehyung nodded and allowed Jimin to help him with his nose which had started bleeding. That was worrisome but it wasn't the worst that could happen. Especially since Taehyung was still an immature Omega so he was slightly more sensitive to scents than Jimin or Seokjin, who could control their own scents and so could probably overpower the spicy scent together.

They allowed their scents to envelope Taehyung and he was slowly relaxing again, a small smile appearing on his face which caused them also smile.

But it was all ruined when a Beta approached them, a psychotic smile on his face and a knife in his hand.