Chapter 29

Seokjin didn't want Jimin and Taehyung to see his bruises. He knew they knew what happened, Jungkook and Yoongi weren't being secretive about it and he hadn't told them not to tell the two Omegas.

He wanted them over because they can comfort him. Omegas like them comforted each other much more better than anyone could, even family.

And he really loved the attention Namjoon was giving him, he practically fed off of it. But he just wanted to break down and cry his eyes out without making the Alpha feel like he was useless because he couldn't help Seokjin with something that he needed to get over on his own.

He'd gone through his closet with Namjoon, his hand never leaving the Alpha's as they rummaged for something he could wear.

His face brightened when he noticed the fluffy pink sweater, reaching for it and taking it off the hanger immediately. He chose the first pair of baggy pants that he could find, he didn't really care as long as it hid his bruises.

"Do you need help?" Seokjin blushed and shyly nodded, allowing Namjoon to help him take off his pajamas. It hurt to move and stretch his arms but with the Alpha's help, he finally had the sweater on. The pants he could do himself and then they were walking out of the closet and downstairs.

Neither he or Namjoon were in the mood to cook so the Alpha had brought in one of his cooks. Seokjin eyed the man warily, his grip on Namjoon's arm tightening.

Good thing the cook had been warned about going close to Seokjin, so he didn't move even an inch close to the intimidated Omega.

Namjoon pulled him away from the kitchen before he did something. He didn't want Seokjin to work himself up right before the others came and ruin his relaxed mindset. He laid down on the couch, Seokjin laying down on top of him, placing his head on the Alpha's chest.

"Are you sure you want Jimin and Taehyung over? They'd understand if you're not feeling well." Seokjin knew that Namjoon was talking about how defensive he was around those he didn't know, but he felt safe with the two Omegas, he wouldn't have asked for them otherwise.

"Yes, Joonie. I'm sure." The Alpha's heartbeat sped up at the use of the nickname and Seokjin giggled, lifting his head up to kiss him.

"You're such a cute Alpha, Joonie." Namjoon scoffed which made Seokjin giggle again. The action had the Alpha flipping them over, hovering over the other and placing himself between his legs, trapping him between his arms so he had nowhere to escape.

He realized too late that this might trigger the Omega, Seokjin's eyes were blown wide but not with fear, just...wariness.

"Are you okay with this?" Seokjin's eyes snapped to his and they softened, slowly nodding his head and allowing Namjoon to kiss him breathless like he wanted to.

They were interrupted by the front door slamming open. The loud sound caused Seokjin to yelp and latch onto Namjoon's, terrified of what was happening.

The Alpha glared at Yoongi, who had been the reason as to why Seokjin was so scared right now.

"Have you never been taught to knock, you asshole?" Yoongi scowled, evident that he was not in the mood to even retort, walking in and plopping on the singular couch next to Namjoon and Seokjin, who slowly got up to greet the rest.

Taehyun and Jimin came in after the Alpha, both smiling brightly as they noticed Seokjin standing there. Hoseok and Jungkook beyond them, the Alpha giving the Beta distasteful looks.

"Seokjin-Hyung!" His arms were filled with two overexcited Omegas and a sob was wretched out of him as he hugged them back tightly.

Namjoon was alarmed by the sound and would've separated them had he not seen the way they clung to each other. He left them and turned to his own friends and cousin.

Yoongi and Jungkook were both glaring at Hoseok, as if he'd committed some serious crime and now they both wanted the Bwta dead.

"Hi hyung." Namjoon smiled at Jungkook, the youngest Alpha was the only one with any manners around this place.

"Hey Jungkook-ah, how's everything been going?" Jungkook smiled and eyed his Omega fondly.

"Everything's been...well, I guess. More important, how are you?"

"I'm perfectly fine as you can see. Something is wrong between you three and I really don't care what it is. I brought you all here for a nice dinner because Seokjin requested it, so you better not ruin it for him."

"Seokjin-hyung, are you okay? Jungkookie told me what happened, I'm so sorry. I wish we were there to help you." Seokjin's body was filled with warmth. Taehyung's heart really was made of gold.

"I'm okay, Taehyung-ah. Namjoon saved me and I've been feeling better already." Jimin hugged his side tighter, Seokjin fighting to not make a sound when the younger Omega pushed against a bruise.

"I'm so glad you're safe. I was so worried when I heard. You should be resting, you know? We could've done this any other time." He was touched by how much these two cared for him. He kissed both of their foreheads, hugging them to his sides.

"I feel like I'm brand new just by having you here. Namjoon brought his cook here and I can smell the Bibimbap from here." They laughed, which caught the attention of the three Alphas and one Beta.

"Seokjin-ah." The Omega turned to the smiling Alpha, who beckoned them into the dining room.

"Dinner's ready." The three Omega's squealed, rushing to sit down in their seats, the rest cluttering in behind them.

There were three huge bowls of Bibimbap and they could barely hold themselves back. They waited until Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok had sat down before grabbing their chopsticks and piling food into their plates.

"Namjoon is courting you?" Their voices weren't very low but they weren't loud either, so some of their conversations Namjoon could catch while the rest was muffled.

"Yes!" He giggled, his face showing just how ecstatic he was. "He's yet to do anything, but I don't blame him. We still have time so I'm not rushing, I'm just happy all...that is over and I can focus on more important matter now." Taehyung's lips curled into a soft smile, turning to look at Jungkook. Or was it Hoseok? Seokjin couldn't really tell.

"So lucky, hyung. So when are the babies?" He blushed brightly.

"Yah!"