Chapter 36 [M]

Namjoon was not ashamed to admit that his cock immediately jumped when he heard Seokjin's voice and the way he was laid out on the bed, all spread out and unabashed. He also threw away his clothes, eyes blown wide and dilated from the scent that the Omega was releasing.

"Alpha..." Seokjin whined and arched his back invitingly, his body burning like it was on fire. Namjoon got onto the bed, reaching out to touch Seokjin's thigh who gasped and flinched away slightly.

Namjoon's touch was so cool and soothing that he was surprised at first before seeking the touch again. The Alpha's eyes burned with as much lust and passion as Seokjin's right now, both of their minds gone to the heat and scent that was invading their senses.

"So good for me, Omega..." He whimpered when he heard that, feeling slick drip out of him as Namjoon positioned himself in between his legs, erection pressed right on top of his clit which made him jump and let out a choked moan, practically gushing as the Alpha kept rubbing himself against him.

"Oh god, Alpha—" Seokjin threw his head back and reached out for Namjoon, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him down to kiss him, the other growling and pressing their chest together.

Namjoon bit down on his bottom lip and Seokjin whimpered, moving his head away and prompting Namjoon to move down to his neck and mark every patch of skin except his scent gland, where he just licked and sent a shiver down his spine.

"Please—" It was hard for him to breathe and he gasped loudly again, trying to suck in a breath of fresh air through the thick scents clouding his senses. It didn't work, but that doesn't mean he was disappointed at all.

The Alpha shushed him, moving his hand down his hips and then cupped between his legs, which had him trying to clamp his legs shut but Namjoon kept them apart, kissing him to soothe him as he worked two fingers into him.

Seokjin's mouth fell open, breathing heavily while the sensations assaulted him one by one. Namjoon's fingers grazed his walls almost expertly, rubbing his clit with his thumb which had his hips jerking every time.

He groaned in frustration when Namjoon kept on teasing him and pushed him down, getting on top of him. It made the Alpha growl and his eyes dilate dangerously, but Seokjin just moved his hips over his cock, rubbing his pussy on the Alpha's cock.

"Fuck—slow down, Seokjin—" But the Omega was done listening, he had a capable and loving Alpha so close to him during his heat and he expects him to slow down? Not happening.

He lifted himself up slightly, aligning himself with Namjoon's tip before sinking down. The Alpha groaned held his hips tightly, leaving the skin a light pink color when he let go to rest his hands on Seokjin's thighs this time. Said thighs trembling as he tried to steady himself and not sob at the feeling of Namjoon's cock filling him. It felt so good that his mind couldn't even comprehend how this was possible. He knew his heat amplified his pleasure, but this was on a whole different level.

He didn't even wait for himself to adjust properly and started moving his hips, bouncing up and down on Namjoon's cock. The Alpha has a hard time controlling himself as he watched his Omega bounce on top of him, squeezing around him and leaking so much slick that the whole room smelled of only Seokjin, not even a trace of his own scent.

"Oh god Alpha, feel-feel so good, filling my womb so much, want you pups—gonna have your pups, please, please, please—" He sobbed and anchored himself on Namjoon's chest.

"My good Omega, you want my pups? Alpha's going to give you all the pups you want, gonna fill you up until you're bursting with my seed."

He flipped them around again and Seokjin yelped, not having expected it and sighed in frustration, struggling against Namjoon so that he could take back control but the Alpha pushed his hands down, leaning in to kiss him passionately while thrusting inside of him.

"A-A-Alpha!" He screamed as he was pounded into, just like he wanted. How he needed and he threw his head back, biting his bottom lip to try and stop all the embarrassing sounds from escaping him but he failed. Namjoon didn't mind, he wanted to hear and feel everything Seokjin had to offer him.

His knot swelled at an alarming speed, growing until it caught on Seokjin's rim, which made the Omega cry out again and unexpectedly squirt around him. The knot made him feel so full, shooting white strings of cum into him and he trembled from it all.

He looked up at Namjoon, who's face was scrunched up in concentration so he didn't hurt Seokjin while he maneuvered them to lay comfortably until his knot came down and Seokjin's next wave started.

Seokjin whimpered and cupped his Alpha's cheeks, smiling when the other leaned down to press their foreheads and noses together, kissing him softly.

"Thank you, I love you. I really do." Namjoon smiled and pulled him close, as if there was any space left between them.

"I love you too," He looked down at his stomach and slowly traced over it. "We're going to have pups." The words brought a bigger smile and tears to his eyes and he nodded.

"We're going to have pups."