Chapter 5

Jimin tried to fight against his instincts, Seokjin could see that and felt so bad for the brothers.

"Leave them alone! Can't you see you're hurting them?!" Seokjin shouted at the Alpha and Namjoon shut him up.

"Enough. Yoongi, Jungkook, take your Omegas and let's get in the car." It was obvious from him tone that he was tired of all of this and Seokjin didn't blame him. He was tired too and would've bolted the moment they left the door if Namjoon didn't have a firm grip on his arm

He saw Jungkook talking to Tae but he didn't hear anything because he was being led outside by Namjoon.

Yoongi had to struggle with Jimin who refused to go out without his brother, but he didn't have much of a problem because a moment later, he saw Jungkook come out with Tae who was willingly walking with him. And Jimin didn't look too happy about it. He probably thought the Alpha had used his voice on him.

Seokjin thought so too.

"This is not right. Whatever you people are doing, you're going to get caught one day and I'm going to be laughing at you from the sidelines." Seokjin murmured to Namjoon so Yoongi didn't hear, because that Alpha annoyed him. At least Namjoon looked like he could hold a normal conversation.

"You don't understand..." He trailed off and Seokjin glanced at him from the side.

"Seokjin."

"Seokjin. This is an underworld community, we have politicians, senators, police officers, detectives and everyone under our thumbs. Half of the people in there, were probably government officials. Furthermore - and as hard as it is to believe - we have our rules here. If we didn't, it would just be a shit show. And as the law-" Seokjin snorted. "states, we have a right to buy anything from these auctions and they will belong to us legally. Which is why, now that you belong to me, I can't let you go."

Seokjin has listened intently. He wasn't the most educated about the matters of mafia - clearly it was what Namjoon was talking about but he probably didn't want to scare Seokjin too much, the thought made him laugh - but he knew how much influence they had on the government. On the country. And it made him shiver.

He'd just been bought by a mob boss. Yoongi and Jungkook were probably running their own mobs as well.

"In you go, Seokjin-ah." The Omega hesitated, because for one, there was a fucking limo standing in front of him and for two, after entering this limo, he might not have another chance to escape. He didn't really have choice, so he entered and went to the farthest seat, Namjoon going to sit in front of him.

Jimin and Tae came in after, followed by Yoongi and Jungkook. Seokjin allowed Jimin to cling to him, Tae clinging to his brother on the other side. They were all scared, frightened even, by what was happening and what could happen.

Seokjin felt a hand on his, and even though he flinched, once he saw Namjoon's light brown, soft and encouraging eyes. He relaxed against his will.

The Alpha leaned down - there wasn't much space between the seats - and whispered in his ears, which made him flush despite himself.

"Don't worry, Seokjin-ah. We won't hurt you. We're not monsters."

And for some reason, Seokjin believed him.

++++

From what he could see through the limo windows - which wasn't much - it started off as the city, and then the large buildings slowly started disappearing and it changed to trees, firstly thin and then they got thicker and bigger until you couldn't see past them.

They stopped at three houses, that he vaguely saw from the window, which, in itself, was tinted black.

But once he was outside, Jimin and Tae standing on both his sides. There were three paths, each leading to three houses that were identical. The design was gorgeous and it would've looked so much more homey if it weren't for the current matter.

He was startled when he felt a hand on his back - his still exposed back - obviously belonging to none other than Namjoon. He pushed Seokjin forward, or at least tried to, but the Omega wouldn't budge.

Not without Jimin or Tae.

The blond Omega was already fighting against Yoongi, the Alpha having a heck of a time just trying to bring the Omegas hands down so he didn't slap him. While Tae just stood there, eyes blown wide with tears as he reached for his brother.

"Please? Please, let me stay with hyung..." Seokjin felt his heart shattering into a million pieces.

The young Alpha looked at the Omega giving him those kitten eyes and he sighed, going to stop Yoongi from snapping at Jimin and it resulted in him getting snapped at instead.

But it gave Jimin time to run over to his brother and envelope him in a hug. He was whispering something in Tae's ear that Seokjin couldn't hear but he was happy for the two. At least, it didn't seem like Tae was going to be in the hands of an asshole of an Alpha, unlike Jimin.

"Seokjin-ah." His head snapped up and he bit his lip once Namjoon extended his arm for him.

"Let's go."