Chapter 33

Seokjin hadn't expected Namjoon to suddenly pick him up and kiss him right after they had lunch. Their mouths still had the taste of the miso soup, rice and egg rolls along with the anchovy but the Alpha seemed to not care at all as he placed the Omega down on the couch.

"Hey, what's this all about?" He giggled and Namjoon smiled, provoking Seokjin to poke him dimples and kiss them.

"Well, I think I've delayed this long enough." He grabbed the bag from next to the coffee table and laid it down in front of Seokjin once they sat up. "Your first courting gift." The Omega's eyes widened and he reached out for the gift, taking the box out of the bag and placing it between them. He shakily reached out and opened it, his eyes widening once again at the contents inside.

There were so many stuff. There was a scented candle, a bath bomb, a bottle of strawberry milkshake, a cup, a pair of leg warmers, what seemed to be candy in the shape of lipstick, a face mask, dry shampoo, two notebooks, one smaller one bigger and a card that he picked up, opening it to see Namjoon's familiar hand writing.

You have a place in my heart no one could ever have. I am so glad I found you.

Tears came down his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha, sniffing and scenting him until they were both content with each other's scents.

"Thank you. I love it." Namjoon held him, pulling him onto his lap, kissing his cheeks, nose, his eyelids and his lips.

"I'm glad. I want nothing more than for you to be happy." Seokjin smiled, burying his face in Namjoon's neck.

The Alpha's pride and ego was boosted when he saw Seokjin using almost all of his presents. The leg warmers were on his legs, a hot cup of coffee in his hand with the half bitten candy lying next to him. Enjoying a movie on the TV that Namjoon couldn't care less about.

++++

They couldn't let Seokjin's father come to the house before his bruises had faded. They couldn't reveal what Namjoon was doing and if they don't, his father would think he was being abused and call the authorities. The Omega didn't want his father to ruin what he had with the Alpha. Yes, he dealt with drugs. Yes, he killed people. Yes, he had an ice cold heart but it melted and turned to sweet chocolate when he was with Seokjin. And as long as he kept this life away from the Omega, they had no problems.

It took a while, almost three weeks for every single one to be gone and for Seokjin's skin to its normal flawless self. Except it wasn't flawless, it had scars, and Namjoon spent every night kissing them, reminding him that he's safe now and he'd rather die than let him go through that ever again.

"Do they look bad?" Namjoon looked at Seokjin's face, the Omega was in distress. No matter how much Namjoon reassured him, he just asked it again and again. And Namjoon answered him the same as always.

"Course not, they're absolutely gorgeous. A statement of how you endured and fought through a time when it was the most hardest for you." Seokjin whimpered, turning around to face Namjoon and hug him tightly.

"Hey, if my dad is coming here, then...what about your parents? I mean, I've never met them or even seen them, are they..." The question wasn't finished but Namjoon understood and shifted so that they were more comfortable.

"My parents are alive, my dad just decided it would be wise for him and my mom to go into hiding. I don't even know where they live, I only sometimes get reassurances that they're alive." Seokjin looked up at him as they intertwined their fingers.

"But...won't they want to know that you're courting someone? Or—or see our children when they're born? I—I would never be able to do that." Namjoon felt something swell inside of him at the mention of children and he hugged Seokjin tightly.

"It—it was their choice. I won't do the same, that enough for me." Seokjin closed his eyes, inhaling Namjoon's scent.

"Well, you have me. And my dad likes you, you—you'll also be a great dad." The Alpha hummed, leaning down to nuzzle their noses together, a purr practically coming from both of them.

"You want to go and bring in your dad tomorrow?" Seokjin's face split into a huge smile.

"Yes, please."