Chapter 37 [M]

Three days passed by in the blink of an eye, most of it spent knotted together and just cuddling. Seokjin didn't mind really, anything to be with his Alpha.

His Alpha.

It was weird to think that the person who practically owns him, in legal documents and everything, the person who bought him from an auction, is going to be his Alpha officially at the end of his heat.

He moaned softly as Namjoon thrusted inside his pussy, already swollen and sensitive from the countless rounds they had had the past three days. It was morning now and his heat was close to finishing, he could feel it and he and Namjoon were going to have a final round before officially mating.

"Fuck Omega, you're so wet..." Namjoon groaned into his ear and Seokjin whimpered, his hips unconsciously bucking up. The reason for that wasn't even slick, he was so full with Namjoon's release that he was leaking like a waterfall. He didn't even think his Alpha had the capability to knot him anymore, but he was proven wrong as he pushed his knot inside, biting down on his scent gland and marking him as his mate.

Seokjin couldn't help the scream that he let out because it was really painful to have your scent gland punctured in such a way but he pushed through and did the same to Namjoon, feeling their bond envelope over them. Fresh and new. He wrapped his arms around his Alpha, who was deeply lodged inside of him and he made a delighted noise despite the pain.

"Alpha....I feel so tired...and sore...and in pain...and it's all your fault." He whined now that he wasn't completely in a sex filled haze and he pouted up at Namjoon, feeling a little bit childish.

Namjoon chuckled, leaning down to kiss his pout and Seokjin smiled against his lips. He couldn't believe that this Alpha, this amazing Alpha, was now his mate for life and it sent another wave of warmth through him, one that he accepted fully and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's chest.

"Ask for whatever you want, Jinnie. I'll make it happen for you." Seokjin smiled up at him once they parted and then thought about it. It wouldn't be long before Namjoon knot will come down and he wanted to do something other than shower and just cuddle all day, as tempting as that sounded.

"Can we go for a walk? I haven't walked properly the past few days and I fear I might've forgotten how to." Namjoon chuckled at that and sat up once his knot came down since he'd knotted Seokjin so many times the past three days that his cock ached just at the thought of popping another knot currently. Thankfully it was only for three days and not a week, he couldn't even imagine how he would manage that.

"Alright, Jinnie. Get up and shower, then change and we can go for a walk in the gardens around the house and maybe say hi to Yoongi and Jimin, oh wait, they're gone with Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung to that cruise. Yoongi said Jimin refused to leave his brother with anyone that wasn't him." Seokjin grinned at how protective Jimin was and he hoped his pups had siblings as protective as Jimin. But he was sad that he couldn't see them for a while and tell them the good news.

That he'd fallen in love with Namjoon and had mated with him now. As well as the fact that they were going to have pups on the way and he could barely wait and contain his excitement.

He went to shower, Namjoon joining him later and he smiled up at his Alpha from under the stream of the water, leaning up to kiss his lips before turning back to finish up his shower. Seokjin wasn't going to let him distract him right now because he really wanted to go for that walk and spending too much time with Namjoon would lead to cuddling because he was just so warm and now that they were mates, those feelings just intensified and made him want to stay stuck to his side constantly.

When he came out, Namjoon had just started washing his body so he let himself ogle his mate a little more before wrapping a towel around himself and walking to their closet. He didn't want to wear anything too flashy or uncomfortable but it was still cold outside around this time so he opted for a thick sweater and jeans, pulling on a beany over his head and knee high boots because he saw that the inside was filled with fur and he couldn't resist.

Namjoon was drying his hair when he saw Seokjin and a chuckle escaped him with how well clothed his mate was and he walked over to peck his lips.

"We're not going into snow, Jinnie." Said Omega poured at his words and hugged himself.

"I like what I'm wearing, go and change so we can get going." He pushed the half naked Alpha towards the closet so he can get dressed as well.

"Your father's coming back today, we should be back home before dinner so he doesn't start fussing."

"He's not a child."

"I know, but he's expecting some in a few months and we don't want to disappoint him right?" Seokjin blushed and slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up and get dressed."