𝟏𝟔 : 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐒 (rewriting)

throm·bus
/ˈTHrämbəs/
a blood clot formed in situ within the vascular system of the body and impeding blood flow

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

After everything that happened, Jungkook was honestly too embarrassed to look at Taehyung.

It was as if his bratty demeanor had completely vanished whenever Taehyung was around and was instead replaced by a shy, pliant boy who was willing to do anything at any given time. As long as it was Taehyung ordering him around. How kinky.

Jungkook didn't think Taehyung had caught on, and he was definitely hoping that Taehyung hadn't, but was proven wrong when Taehyung stumbled into Jungkook's office and dragged him out by his hand.

Jungkook didn't protest and let him be pulled out of the room by Taehyung and into a storage closet somewhere in the hospital. Taehyung closed the door and came up close to Jungkook's face, looking at his eyes intently.

"You're uncomfortable around me," Taehyung said, throwing everything out of the window and getting straight to the point. Jungkook looked away, afraid and unable to meet Taehyung's stare.

"But I've been meaning to ask," Taehyung said, holding onto Jungkook's jaw and turning his head to face him, "Can I kiss you again?"

Jungkook—without thinking twice—nodded, to which Taehyung let out a low chuckle before leaning in and sealing their lips together.

It felt good, to Jungkook at least, but he had only one question on his mind. What were they?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook was watching Taehyung do yet another CABG. Jungkook had seen so many that at this point he could practically do the surgery on his own. But something about Taehyung made Jungkook unable to look away while he was doing the surgery.

Taehyung looked up from the patient at Jungkook and smirked from under his face mask. "Need me to take your temperature, Jungkookie? You look hot today," he said, smirking even more when he saw the pink blush on Jungkook's face.

"T-Taehyung," Jungkook mumbled, looking Taehyung directly in the eye and glancing over at Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok. Taehyung followed his gaze but wasn't bothered by the other people's presence in the room.

"I just want to swab you up and down, left and right, until we're both afebrile," Taehyung said with a smirk and watched the blush grow on Jungkook's face.

"T-Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, feeling more embarrassed. "That's my name," Taehyung said smirking, and looked back down at the patient.

"J-Just focus on the surgery please," Jungkook whined, feeling even more embarrassed when he saw the rest of the surgical team giving him a look. Namjoon and Hoseok shared a strange look with each other while Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why should I focus on this patient's heart when I have the heart I want in front of me?" Taehyung said, eliciting a few laughs from the other people in the room.

"S-Shut up."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Taehyung opened the door to the on call room quietly, looking around in search of Jungkook to get his daily teasing in for the day. He found the younger fast asleep on one of the cots in the room. Taehyung smiled and quietly crept up to him.

He looked at the by who was sleeping so peacefully and decided to tease him, choosing to sit next to the boy's sleeping body. He pulled on Jungkook's ear to try to wake the boy.

Nothing.

He shook Jungkook's body and ruffled his hair but Jungkook still slept as if an obnoxious Taehyung wasn't bothering him. Taehyung let out a loud sigh and pouted a little before looking around the on call room and noticing how they were the only two inside.

Taehyung smirked and he climbed over Jungkook's sleeping body so he was hovering over the boy. Taehyung hasn't even realized how small and fragile Jungkook looked until now. And Taehyung wanted to take care of every little piece of Jungkook.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung whispered, leaning in close to Jungkook's ear, frowning when he saw the younger's lack of reaction. He stood still for a moment, admiring the younger's facial features, before coming up with a new idea.

"Juungkookiee," Taehyung whispered again, now beginning to place light, feathery kisses against the sleeping boy's neck. Taehyung smirked when he heard Jungkook whine out softly in his sleep, shifting around ever so slightly and squeezing his eyes shut tighter every now and then.

Taehyung began to move lower down Jungkook's neck, still placing light kisses and not sucking harshly on the boy's skin because he was asleep after all. Jungkook squirmed and whined even more, little pants of Taehyung's name leaving his mouth in his sleep. He was definitely feeling it and was definitely sensitive.

Taehyung places a light kiss at the juncture between Jungkook's neck and his shoulders, and felt his eyes widen to saucers at Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook's mouth flew open with a loud, melodious moan that settled nicely over Taehyung's ears. Jungkook's eyes shot open when he realized that he was now awake and that Taehyung was indeed hovering over him, and felt his face heat up and burn quickly.

"Someone had a nice dream, hm?" Taehyung teased, smirking down at the extremely red Jungkook underneath him. Jungkook blushed and looked away, idly lying below Taehyung and not really wanting to move.

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook with a frown before grabbing Jungkook's jaw softly to turn his head to face him. Jungkook was still blushing brightly and looked anywhere but Taehyung to avoid his eyes. Taehyung just stared at Jungkook, not knowing what to say until the boy started squirming around under him.

"Oh god, Jungkook I'm sorry, are you uncomfortable—"

"C-Can you continue?" Jungkook asked quietly, the words so soft that it almost looked like only his mouth was moving.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a surprised yet also confused expression on his face. When he saw how the younger boy was being 100% serious, he smirked and leaned in, this time going in to devour the younger boy's lips.

Jungkook whined against Taehyung's lips and let the man take control, going along with how Taehyung's lips were moving. Jungkook felt so tingly and fuzzy inside, excitement threatening to bubble out of him because there he was, making out with Kim Taehyung in the hospital's on call room.

Jungkook now knew that Taehyung was a good kisser.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

a/n: lmao thrombus is such a weird word
the best part of this chapter was looking up medical pick up lines