𝟐𝟓 : 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐔𝐌 (rewriting)

ster·num
/ˈstərnəm/
the breastbone

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook sat in Taehyung's office—he had been spending a lot more time there recently—and waited patiently for the man to walk back into the room.

Taehyung had left Jungkook in the room, insisting that his baby shouldn't have to lift a finger after the intense "workout" they had the night before, and promised to buy him food. Not food from the hospital cafeteria, which he had grown so accustomed to and wasn't even bothered by, but food from the small bakery across the street. Taehyung had been gone for a while and Jungkook was getting ready to stand up when the man stumbled into the office with a bag of food in one hand and a... dog in the other.

"Hey Jungkookie," Taehyung greeted, walking over to the desk and pressing a kiss to Jungkook's lips. He set down the bag of food on the desk and held the dog in front of Jungkook.

"So, we have a dog now?" Jungkook asked, pretending not to be amused but trying not to freak out at the sight of such a fluffy and excited being. Taehyung nodded and smiled before setting the dog lightly in Jungkook's lap and turning his attention to the bag of food on the desk.

"What's his name?" Jungkook asked, feeling giddy at the cute and fluffy being who was trying to lick at his face. Taehyung set a muffin and a loaf of bread on the desk before turning and looking at Jungkook. "Yeontan. He's a teacup pomeranian, that's why he's so tiny," Taehyung added, smiling at the sight of his beautiful puppy and even more beautiful boyfriend.

"He's so cute, Taehyung!" Jungkook squealed, the pomeranian trying to lick his face again, jumping out of his arms and trying to jump in his lap. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's temple, looking at the ball of pure fluff and happiness that was seated in his lap.

"One of us has to drop him off at the apartment. I don't think the hospital will enjoy having him here," Jungkook said, giggling when Yeontan tried to lick Taehyung's giant hand.

"I'll go really quickly," Jungkook said, trying to stand up from his chair with the dog in his lap before he was stopped by Taehyung.

"Baby, you better sit your pretty little ass down in that chair and let me take Yeontan. Today is your day to rest from our workout last night," Taehyung said, grinning at the pale blush that made its way onto Jungkook's cheeks. "Or, do I have to fuck you again so that you can't walk at all?"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, startling the poor dog in his hands. Taehyung giggled and ran his hand through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook relaxed and leaned into Taehyung's touch. Taehyung smiled and leaned in to kiss Jungkook's cheek, then suddenly picked the dog up out of his lap and ran out of the office.

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled, hopping out of the office chair and grimacing at the pain that shot up his spine. He hopped out of the office to try and catch up with Taehyung and saw him talking with Jimin in the middle of the hallway. He waddled over to the two of them and gave Taehyung a back hug from behind, putting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Go sit in the office," Taehyung said, pulling out of Jungkook's grasp when he felt Jungkook trying to grab Yeontan. Jungkook whined and Jimin just laughed at the interactions between the two.

"I'll be right back," Taehyung said, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's lips and running off with Yeontan somewhere in the hospital. Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to Jimin who was excited to go back to Taehyung's office when he heard about food.

"Wait, Jungkook, why are you..." Jimin began, seeing Jungkook turn around and then gasping loudly. Jungkook looked confused and then found himself being pulled into the nearest bathroom.

"What?" Jungkook asked and Jimin only moved him in front of the mirror in the bathroom. "What am I looking for?" Jungkook asked, examining his reflection in the mirror and not seeing anything unusual about his appearance.

"Oh my god, Jungkook you're blind," Jimin said and then turned the boy's head to the side and pointed at what Jungkook realized was a giant hickey on the side of his neck. "How did you not notice this?" Jimin asked, a mischievous grin finding its way to his face.

Jungkook blushed and recalled the events that had happened the night before. "I... um, d-didn't notice it this morning," he said, looking at Jimin who only smirked at the boy's red face.

"You're waddling around everywhere too, you know?" Jimin added, giggling at the bright pink that dusted over Jungkook's face. "Was it good?" Jimin asked and Jungkook pushed the boy away and covered his red face with his hands. "Jimin!" He whined, blushing at how his friend kept pressing the topic.

"What? I'm your best friend. I have the right to know everything about your sex life—"

"Oh my god shut up!" Jungkook whined, pressing his hands over Jimin's mouth. Jungkook shrieked and jumped backwards when he felt Jimin lick his hands. "Gross, Jimin!" Jungkook yelled, to which Jimin only rolled his eyes at.

"Answer my question!" Jimin whined, falling upon the power of puppy dog eyes and his plump lips. Jungkook sighed but smiled anyways.

"It was definitely my best time," Jungkook said, cheeks flushing lightly at how sweetly and gently Taehyung had treated him the day before. Jimin smiled at how enamored his friend was but punched him lightly shortly after.

"Ow, Jimin! What the hell—"

"He was your only time, dumbass."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶