𝟏𝟕 : 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐀 (rewriting)

hy·pox·i·a
/hīˈpäksēə/
deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

<smut warning>

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook was walking in the hallways of the hospital in search of food. He didn't have a big breakfast because he was running late and barely made it to the hospital on time.

He passed by a storage room, heading to the cafeteria but jumped when a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the dark storage room.

Jungkook blinked, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the light and blushed when his face was a few inches away from Taehyung's face. Taehyung leaned in quickly, connecting their lips and surprising Jungkook, but Jungkook pushes him away quickly.

"Taehyung, I'm hungry, leave me alone," Jungkook whined, looking at the confused expression on Taehyung's face. Taehyung rolled his eyes but left a quick kiss to Jungkook's cheek and gave him space.

Jungkook stood in the storage room, not moving and glancing occasionally at Taehyung. "What?" Taehyung asked, a playful smirk settling in on his lips.

"W-Well, I guess you are a good snack," Jungkook mumbled, feeling his face flush when Taehyung chuckled at the boy's adorableness. Taehyung shook his head and pulled Jungkook in closer to his body. Jungkook blushed again and put his hands against Taehyung's chest—which was really firm—before connecting his lips with Taehyung's.

Except, his lips never reached Taehyung's. Taehyung put his hand over Jungkook's mouth and stepped back to give the two space. Jungkook whined and reached out for Taehyung, pulling the boy's body closer to his again.

"Kiss me," Jungkook whined, pouting a bit at the end and looking at Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled again. "I thought you were hungry," he said, elucidating a frown onto Jungkook's face. Jungkook rolled his eyes and quickly pressed his lips against Taehyung's, smiling into the kiss when he felt how Taehyung didn't pull away.

Jungkook's lips moved feverently against Taehyung's and he had to remind himself that this was indeed not a dream. Jungkook's hands made their way around Taehyung's neck as Taehyung's made their way around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook moaned softly into the kiss, feeling Taehyung's hands travel lower and his teeth nibble on Jungkook's bottom lip.

Jungkook opened his mouth obediently, letting Taehyung control the kiss before Taehyung pulled away slowly. Jungkook was out of breath and panting loudly, supporting himself with Taehyung's strong figure.

Taehyung smirked down at Jungkook when he saw the affect he had on the boy. Jungkook blushed at Taehyung's actions and hit him on the chest lightly before putting some space in between himself and Taehyung. It had been so long since Jungkook had kissed someone so passionately and on top of that, Taehyung was an incredible kisser.

Taehyung raked his eyes over Jungkook's messy appearance, looking at how his hair was messed up, cheeks red, lips swollen, clothes disheveled, and...

Taehyung smirked and Jungkook felt his face flush even more.

Jungkook was hard.

"I'm that good of a kisser, hm?" Taehyung teased, confidently striding over to Jungkook and putting his hands on his waist. He pulled Jungkook's body against his and Jungkook had to bite his lip to not moan out at the friction between the two.

Taehyung began to trail wet, sloppy kisses starting on Jungkook's jaw and trailing down his neck. His hands rubbed small circles into Jungkook's waist and Jungkook was trying his hardest to stay quiet.

Taehyung trailed a hand down into Jungkook's pants and grazed his fingers over the boy's dick. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" Taehyung asked, pulling away from Jungkook to look directly at the boy.

Jungkook whined and bucked his hips up into Taehyung's hand. "Hurry up, Taehyung," Jungkook whined before pulling Taehyung's body closer to his again.

Taehyung chuckled, "Being a brat, huh?" Taehyung turned Jungkook around quickly and pressed his chest to the boy's backside. Jungkook froze and blushed brightly, feeling Taehyung slip his scrubs completely off. Jungkook gasped out at the cool air, taking a moment to process everything that was going on before Taehyung's hands made their way to the boy's small cock again.

Taehyung's hands wrapped around Jungkook's dick and began to move his hands up and down Jungkook's shaft slowly. Jungkook whimpered and pushed his body back to mold in with Taehyung's body.

"Now you're all pliant, huh?" Taehyung teased, moving his hand faster and causing Jungkook to moan softly. Taehyung grinned at that, placing his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and listening to the boy's quiet, airy moans.

One of Taehyung's hands trailed to Jungkook's waist before it settled there, rubbing soothing circles into his skin. "Baby works out, huh?" He asked, feeling the firm muscles that lied there. Jungkook whimpered and pressed back further into Taehyung's chest.

"Such a good boy, Jungkookie," Taehyung praised, smirking when Jungkook let out a quiet mewl. "Bet you'll look so pretty sucking the cum off my fingers, baby," Taehyung said lowly, peppering kisses down Jungkook's neck again. "Is that what you want?"

Jungkook whined and bucked up into Taehyung's hand again. "P-Please, Taehyungie," he mumbled, moaning softly when he felt Taehyung thumb the tip of his dick and spread the precum around the head. Jungkook began to squirm in Taehyung's hold as he was brought closer and closer.

"T-Taehyungie, I-I'm... I'm going to—"

"Go ahead, baby," Taehyung whispered, turning Jungkook's head with his other hand to capture the boy's lips. Jungkook moaned into the kiss and let out his load into Taehyung's hand, crying out when the oversensitivity was too much to handle.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with big eyes and opened his mouth willingly, sucking on Taehyung's fingers. He brought one of his hands to Taehyung's dick and began to jerk him off the way Taehyung had done to him not too long ago.

Jungkook felt Taehyung moan and release into his hand. Still sucking on Taehyung's fingers, Jungkook wiped his hand on his bare stomach, whining after he realized what he had done. Taehyung pulled his fingers out of Jungkook's mouth slowly and Jungkook cried out at that.

"You did great, baby. But I think that's enough for now," Taehyung hummed before placing a chaste kiss to Jungkook's lips, "I'm assuming I'm driving you to the dinner tonight?" Jungkook pouted when the kiss didn't last longer but nodded anyways.

"Mmk, see you then baby," Taehyung said and pinched Jungkook's waist before walking out of the storage room.

"Damn," Jungkook mumbled to himself, putting on his clothes that were thrown all over the place before walking out of the storage room on shaky legs and heading to the bathroom to fix his appearance.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

a/n: THIS WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE I-