𝟒𝟑 : 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 (rewriting)

car·di·ol·o·gy
/ˌkärdēˈäləjē/
the branch of medicine that deals with diseases and abnormalities of the heart

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook walked across the make-shift dance floor in his white tuxedo, smiling widely when he saw Taehyung holding out a hand for him. He gladly took the hand and let Taehyung pull him to the center of the dance floor, placing his hands on Jungkook's waist and letting Jungkook wrap his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"You ready?" Taehyung asked, so close to Jungkook that his breath was tickling the boy's ear. "As ready as I'll ever be," Jungkook responded, whispering back into Taehyung's ear just as the boy had done to him not too long ago.

The music started up slowly and Jungkook swayed across the dance floor, following the lead of Taehyung.

"I'm so happy," Jungkook whispered, leaning into Taehyung's touch so that there was practically no space in between them. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook and kissed the top of his head softly. Jungkook smiled and pressed his forehead against Taehyung's.

"Mm, my Kim Jungkookie," Taehyung whispered and Jungkook giggled quietly. The two were in their own world as they swayed across the dance floor, basking in the attention they were getting from all of the guests at the party.

"I still think Jeon Taehyung sounds better," Jungkook teased and Taehyung rolled his eyes, pinching Jungkook's waist softly.

"Kim Jungkook."

"Jeon Taehyung."

"You're just mad because you know it sounds better," Taehyung teased and Jungkook sighed, placing his head against Taehyung's chest.

"Yeah, you're right," Jungkook sighed and Taehyung chuckled quietly. Jungkook tightened his hold around Taehyung and Taehyung did the same for Jungkook, smiling softly.

"Everyone's watching us, Taehyungie," Jungkook whined and Taehyung giggled quietly. "That's the point, baby," He said, and Jungkook pouted up at him. Taehyung smiled and leaned down a bit to connect their lips and kiss Jungkook's pout away.

"I'm so happy," Jungkook repeated once their lips separated. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "I know, you told me already," Taehyung teased and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's the truth!" Jungkook said, giggling when Taehyung began to pepper sweet kisses all over his face. "It better be," Taehyung teased and Jungkook laughed, standing up taller to connect their lips again.

"I love you," Taehyung mumbled into Jungkook's lips. Jungkook giggled and pulled away to which Taehyung quirked an eyebrow at and pouted cutely. "You better!" Jungkook teased and Taehyung giggled as well, pinching the boy's small waist again.

They danced in silence for a bit, just enjoying the other's presence. Jungkook's hands went up to mess with Taehyung's perfect hair, giggling when small strands would start to fly out everywhere. Taehyung let him do what he wanted and only kissed him in return, loving the taste of Jungkook's lips.

"I'm excited for our honeymoon," Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's lips again before pulling back a little to admire the boy's face completely. Jungkook rolled his eyes and kissed Taehyung, unable to get enough of him even though the two had been all over each other for the past few hours.

"You're just looking forward to it because we're going to be having a ton of sex," Jungkook teased, pinching Taehyung's cheeks when he saw a pretty pink rise to his face. Yes! He thought, applauding himself for not being the one that was flustered for once.

"T-That's not the only reason!" Taehyung responded, trying to shake the thought of a whiny Jungkook squirming underneath him out of his mind. It would be embarrassing to get hard right then and there in front of all these people.

"But it's a reason?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung rolled his eyes and instead kissed Jungkook to shut the boy up. Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's hair to put some space in between the two.

"Just imagine. Sex on the bed, sex in the kitchen, sex in the living room, the dining room, the shower, the balcony, the beach," Jungkook began, rattling off a ton of different places. Taehyung felt the warm pink glow threatening to creep its way up the side of his face again and battled images of Jungkook looking fucked out underneath him.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's excited, hm?" Taehyung teased, hearing Jungkook rattle off all the different possible places that he could have sex with Taehyung in their hotel room. Jungkook blushed and looked away from Taehyung, realizing he finally got caught.

"I guess not," Jungkook replied, trying desperately hard to not let Taehyung gain full control of the situation. Taehyung laughed again and kissed Jungkook lovingly, ignoring the noise of cameras going off that he hadn't even noticed until now.

"This marks the first few hours of us being together as a married couple," Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled, leaning down to kiss Jungkook again. "Hey! If you keep kissing me, my lips are going to fall off!" Jungkook whined, recalling how many times they'd kissed in the past few minutes alone.

"I didn't hear any complaints," Taehyung said, smirking mischievously before leaning in again to kiss Jungkook. Jungkook huffed into the kiss but kissed back nonetheless, relishing in the feeling of Taehyung's lips against his. It was something he'd never get tired of.

The song eventually came to an end but the two never let go of each other. Taehyung held Jungkook's slightly shaky hand in his own and pulled the boy in for one last kiss before everyone walked onto the dance floor.

"I love you," Jungkook said once Taehyung had pulled away. Taehyung smiled and looked back at Jungkook with pure love and adoration clouding his eyes.

"I love you too."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

a/n: fin.