𝟐𝟑 : 𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍 (rewriting)

lu·men
/ˈlo͞omən/
the central cavity of a tubular or other hollow structure in an organism or cell

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook dragged his feet sadly into Taehyung's office—not at the hospital, this time in Taehyung's fancy apartment—and sighed loudly, throwing himself not-so-gracefully into Taehyung's lap.

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung asked, setting his pen down and turning all of his attention to the boy in his lap. Jungkook only pouted and shoved his face into Taehyung's neck, feeling tears threatening to fall.

"They're having a memorial service for Yugyeom," Jungkook said, holding onto Taehyung tighter. "But they didn't bother inviting me to it," Jungkook added, feeling absolutely crushed with the whole situation.

Taehyung sighed and shifted so he could be more comfortable with Jungkook on top of him. He pressed a soft kiss to Jungkook's temple and let his other hand wander to untangle small knots in Jungkook's hair. "Don't let it get to you baby," he whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook sniffled in Taehyung's neck. "H-He was my best friend, T-Taehyungie," Jungkook cried, real tears slipping out of his eyes and onto Taehyung's shirt. "I can't just ignore the entire situation."

Taehyung hummed sadly and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "I'm sorry baby. I wish... I wish there was something I could do about it," Taehyung said, holding Jungkook closer to his own body.

"T-There is something you can do," Jungkook whispered, sitting up from his slouched position in Taehyung's lap and looking Taehyung directly in the eye.

"What?" Taehyung chuckled, rubbing his hands up the side of Jungkook's waist teasingly, smirking at the startled gasp that the small action elicited from Jungkook.

"What can I do for you, baby?" Taehyung said, voice low and rough as he pressed their foreheads together and looked directly into Jungkook's pretty eyes.

"Can we cuddle?" Jungkook asked cutely, pressing a quick kiss to Taehyung's lips. Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes at the boy who only frowned at the action. Taehyung kissed Jungkook again and wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist. He picked up Jungkook and the younger boy squealed, wrapping his legs around Taehyung.

Taehyung walked him into the bedroom and dropped him softly on the bed. He placed another kiss to Jungkook's lips and walked to the dresser, grabbing a big white shirt and putting it on the bed next to Jungkook.

"While you change and find the movie you want to watch on the tv," Taehyung handed the remote to Jungkook, "I'll go grab us some ice cream. Strawberry or cookies and cream?" He asked the boy who was changing out of his work clothes into the comfortable shirt that Taehyung had given him.

"Cookies and cream," Jungkook said, snuggling into the pillows on Taehyung's bed and turning on the tv to flip through Netflix and find something to watch. Taehyung smiled and pressed a kiss to Jungkook's forehead before heading to the kitchen and grabbing the ice cream.

He walked back into the room with a tub of ice cream and two spoons for him and Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and shifted in the bed, lifting the blanket to let Taehyung crawl into the bed with him. Taehyung smiled and laid down beside Jungkook, letting the boy curl his body up to his.

"What movie are we watching?" Taehyung asked, putting the tub of ice cream between himself and Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed a spoon and took a big bite of the ice cream. Taehyung smirked and kissed Jungkook, tasting the ice cream that was sitting in his mouth.

"Hey! You have your own spoon, get your own ice cream!" Jungkook giggled, pulling away from the kiss and taking another giant scoop of the ice cream.

Taehyung leaned in and kissed him again, doing as he had just done before Jungkook pushed him away joking. "Stop!" He whined, giggling again and taking the tub of ice cream away from Taehyung.

"What? It tastes better from your mouth," Taehyung teased, putting his hand on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook rolled his eyes and took another bite of ice cream, swallowing it quickly before Taehyung could kiss him again.

"If by better you mean all warm and sloppy then I'll gladly put our ice cream in the microwave," Jungkook teased, taking another bite out of the ice cream and shooing Taehyung away when he got too close.

"Warm and sloppy, just like I like my men," Taehyung teased, causing Jungkook to blush. "Hey! Get your dirty mind out of here! We haven't even started the movie yet!" Jungkook yelled rolling over in the bed and pulling the ice cream towards himself again. Taehyung smirked and rolled beside him, throwing his arm over his waist again.

"Aahh," Taehyung said, opening his mouth wide for Jungkook to feed him ice cream. Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked off the tiniest bit of ice cream to give to Taehyung. Taehyung frowned and pulled Jungkook up onto his lap, along with the ice cream.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asked, taking the ice cream away out of their laps and setting it aside along with the spoons. Jungkook ignored the ice cream and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. "What's up, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked cutely, bringing a sweet smile onto Taehyung's face.

"Do you want to move in with me?" Taehyung asked, holding Jungkook's hands softly. Jungkook tried to hide the smile from forming on his face and kissed Taehyung's lips softly.

"I mean, I basically live here. It wouldn't be that much of a change," Jungkook added, smiling and kissing Taehyung again. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist to bring the two closer together.

"Better start packing, baby," Taehyung added, tickling Jungkook's waist and kissing his forehead softly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and cuddled into Taehyung's body.

"I will, don't worry."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶