𝟐𝟒 : 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀 (rewriting)

brad·y·car·di·a
/ˌbradəˈkärdēə/
abnormally slow heart action

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

<smut warning>

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook believed that he had died and gone to heaven.

Being pulled into random storage closets had become an occurrence for Jungkook. And being met with Taehyung's wandering hands and plump lips wasn't a big surprise.

So why did Jungkook feel different when he got pulled into the storage closet this time?

"T-Taehyung," he whimpered out, each touch of Taehyung's sending hot tingles throughout his body. Taehyung pulled away from the masterpiece he was working on—Jungkook's neck—and looked at the whiny boy in front of him.

His eyes raked slowly over Jungkook's figure and he finally smirked, seeing Jungkook's painful boner from underneath his scrubs. Taehyung connected their lips again and lifted up Jungkook by his thighs, having him wrap his legs around his waist.

"Wanna bring this back to the apartment, baby?" He asked, voice low and alluring. Jungkook nodded quickly and connected their lips again, whining when he felt Taehyung pull away.

Jungkook let out a little squeal when he felt Taehyung sling him over his shoulder and head out of the supply closet with him. He noticed the little giggles and snickers that were produced from the hospital staff. He blushed and put his hands over his face to cover the warm glow on his cheeks.

Soon enough, Taehyung plopped Jungkook into the front seat of his car. And soon enough, he found himself stumbling into Taehyung's apartment with his legs wrapped around the man's waist. Taehyung kissed him feverishly and stumbled to his room, occasionally hitting other walls and almost knocking over a tall plant in the process.

Taehyung laid Jungkook carefully on the bed and kissed him again before he pulled away to look carefully at the boy. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, hovering above Jungkook's small body. Jungkook nodded and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck again.

"J-Just be gentle, please," Jungkook whimpered, prettily batting his eyelashes. Taehyung smirked and pressed his lips to Jungkook's again while trying to somehow manage to undress the two of them.

Taehyung fumbled with Jungkook's shirt, trying to unbutton it even though there weren't any buttons there. He growled in frustration and before Jungkook knew it, Taehyung had ripped his shirt off of his body.

Jungkook blushed and Taehyung smirked, taking his own shirt off and undressing the two until they were both stark naked. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, looking away awkwardly and feeling extremely nervous.

"Baby, if you really don't want to do this, I understand," Taehyung said, burying the lust and desire beneath layers of genuine care and concern for Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and pressed their lips together softly.

"I... I do want this, j-just a little nervous is all," Jungkook mumbled, unwrapping his hands from around Taehyung's neck and lacing them with Taehyung's hands. Taehyung squeezed his hand softly and chuckled at how adorable Jungkook was.

"Your hands are shaking, Jungkook," He said, bringing Jungkook's hand to his mouth and kissing the back of it. Jungkook blushed but smiled and grabbed the lube hidden in Taehyung's nightstand.

"How'd you know that was there?" Taehyung laughed, drizzling the lube over his fingers and spreading Jungkook's legs slowly. His hands dropped to Jungkook's entrance and he slowly pressed a finger inside. Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's hand tightly but relaxed when he realized it wasn't that bad and that he had done something similar before.

Taehyung moved his finger in and out slowly, making Jungkook let out a soft moan. He smirked and pressed another finger into Jungkook, spreading him open and pressing a kiss to Jungkook's lips again. Jungkook moaned and whined quietly, pulling Taehyung's body closer to his again.

Taehyung quickly pressed another finger in and pumped them inside and out slowly. Jungkook moaned into Taehyung's lips and whined when Taehyung pulled all three fingers out.

"Ready, baby?" Taehyung asked, lathering his dick with lube. Jungkook bit his lip and squeezed Taehyung's hand again, needing the reassurance. Taehyung squeezed his hand gently and leaned forward to slowly press his dick into Jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes shut painfully at the stretch and squeezed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung stopped immediately, moving his other hand from Jungkook's waist and up to stroke his cheek gently. "N-No, keep going," Jungkook choked out, moaning wantonly. Taehyung gripped the boy's waist again and pushed himself in fully, groaning at how tight he was.

Jungkook gripped tightly to Taehyung's hand and moaned out at the rough stretch. Taehyung moaned out at how tightly Jungkook had been clenching around him and rubbed little circles into his waist. "Hey, baby, deep breaths, okay?" He said, kissing Jungkook to distract him from the pain.

Jungkook listened and took deep breaths, slowly loosening his death grip on Taehyung's hand. Taehyung took it as a sign to begin moving and he did, slowly pulling out of Jungkook and pushing back into the small boy.

Jungkook moaned out, still very quiet, and began meeting Taehyung's thrusts in the middle. He felt so elated, so happy and light and realized in that moment how much he loved having sex with Taehyung. Taehyung smirked and began fucking into the boy harder and at a faster pace, loving the quiet moans that fell from his lips. Jungkook didn't need to be loud to be sexy as fuck in bed.

"T-Taehyungie," Jungkook moaned out, mouth agape in the shape of an "o". His body jolted with every thrust to his prostate and his hair was messy. His eyes were half-lidded and his cheeks were flushed red, yet he would still smile up at Taehyung when he caught his stare.

"F-Feels so... so good, T-T-Taehyungie," Jungkook moaned, throwing his head back into the bed. Taehyung moaned lowly and buried his head into Jungkook's neck, nipping at the skin there. Jungkook moaned softly again before pulling at Taehyung's hair to get the older boy to look up at him.

"T-Taehyung... I-I think I'm..." He trailed off, looking absolutely blissed out. Taehyung smiled and pressed their lips together, giving him tacit encouragement. Jungkook moaned into Taehyung's mouth and released pent up frustration all over his chest, in the form of white ribbons. Taehyung continued to move in and out of Jungkook before he came inside the boy with a string of "I love you"s falling from his mouth.

Taehyung and Jungkook took a moment to catch their breaths and come down from their highs. Jungkook's breath finally returned to a normal speed and he giggled, pulling Taehyung down closer to him to connect their lips again. Taehyung giggled and kissed the boy, whispering out "I love you"s and holding him close to his body.

"I love you too."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶