𝟒𝟏 : 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 (rewriting)

stent
/stent/
a tubular support placed temporarily inside a blood vessel, canal, or duct to aid healing or relieve an obstruction

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook got up from the piano bench sadly--he had spent another few hours trying to play it to no avail--and waddled back to his room. He fell face-first onto the bed, hearing Yeontan bark at him when he did so. He sat up and glared at the little dog and the dog growled in response.

Jungkook pressed his face back into the bed but frowned when he felt something underneath him. He sat up and saw a dark folder hidden under the pillow in the bed. Expecting the worst--since the folder was hidden under Taehyung's pillow--he slowly opened the folder.

His eyes widened when he encountered piano sheet music. A lot of piano sheet music. He skimmed through the songs slowly--his hands were shaking and it was pissing him off--and looked at the different names, noticing how they were all songs he liked.

He smiled, realizing how Taehyung must have listened to him when he went on rants about his favorite artists and musicians. He looked down at the piano music and decided that it was enough to encourage him o finally learn the piano.

He got up from the bed and waddled to the living room, Yeontan following him quietly. He placed the music folder on the piano stand and sat down on the bench trying to get comfortable. He fumbled through the music, finding a few easy songs to play and a chart with the names of notes and where they were on the piano.

He pressed down on a key with much difficulty, but practically jumped in joy when he heard the loud note echo throughout the apartment. He smiled and continued to mess around on the piano, pressing at random notes. He thought that maybe there was some hope, and that he'd be able to regain the strength in his hands.

He chose one of the songs that looked simple enough, and smiled widely when he was able to play it. Of course it didn't sound perfect, but it was definitely a start and Jungkook was fine with that.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Taehyung pressed his keys into the lock of the door of his apartment and unlocked the door quickly, hurrying into the apartment to spend time with Jungkook. "I'm home!" Taehyung called out, messing with the things in his hands and locking the door behind him.

He froze when he heard the soothing sound of a piano echoing around the apartment. A huge smile made its way to his face when he realized that Jungkook had decided to give the piano a chance.

He began to undo his tie as he walked over to the living room, smiling even wider when he saw Jungkook pressing on the keys at the piano. Jungkook had a happy grin plastered across his face as he played the instrument, not noticing that Taehyung was in the room.

Taehyung stood there quietly, listening to the music Jungkook was making. It definitely wasn't some expert or aficionado, but knowing that it was his baby that was making music made Taehyung's heart swell. He let the untied tie rest around his neck and sat on the couch.

Yeontan--who was resting at Jungkook's feet--hopped up and scurried over to Taehyung. Jungkook stopped playing and followed Yeontan with his eyes, jumping in his seat when he saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.

"T-Taehyung!" Jungkook let out, trying to calm his racing heart from being startled by Taehyung. He looked at Taehyung who only smiled back happily. He followed the boy's eyes, which went glancing back and forth between Jungkook and the piano. Jungkook blushed and hopped off the bench and over to Taehyung.

"G-Go away!" Jungkook said, shooing Taehyung away from the living room. Taehyung stood up after hearing Jungkook's protests and let the boy push him into the bedroom.

"What? I'm allowed to listen to you play the piano if I want to," Taehyung said cheekily and Jungkook only frowned. A pink blush dusted across the boy's cheeks as he looked up at Taehyung through thick eyelashes.

"W-Well yeah, But it was supposed to be a surprise," Jungkook responded, pouting excessively at Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook's nose, happy that his baby was finally doing something other than wasting away the day in bed watching the same dramas on repeat.

"Well it's a lovely surprise," Taehyung added, sitting down on the bed behind him. "Especially since it's coming form you," He said, tickling under Jungkook's chin. Jungkook giggled cutely and swatted Taehyung's hand away, trying to tickle him back.

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook to his chest. Jungkook giggled again and cuddled into Taehyung, wrapping his hands around the boy's neck. Taehyung smiled and nuzzled his forehead against Jungkook's.

"So are you going to play for me sometime?" Taehyung teased. Jungkook groaned and hit Taehyung's chest in return.

"No, I'm not even that good yet!" He whined and Taehyung smiled.

"I can live with that."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶