𝟑𝟕 : 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 (rewriting)

ab·la·tion
/əˈblāSHən/
the surgical removal of body tissue

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. He was greeted with the sight of a beautiful sleeping Taehyung, the light trailing in from the hospital window and making Taehyung's hair practically glow.

Jungkook smiled fondly and then shivered when he remembered how could the hospital room was. He looked at Taehyung and felt how the boy's hand had traveled up to hold Jungkook's waist over night, and pulling the thin robe up with him. Jungkook blushed when he realized his bare ass was completely exposed to whoever might decide to walk into the door.

Jungkook shook his thoughts out of his head and leaned in to kiss Taehyung, smiling into the kiss when he felt Taehyung waking up. "Good morning," he said quietly, the silence in the hospital room being calming for once.

Taehyung smiled and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at Jungkook fondly and pressed another soft kiss to his lips, carding his fingers through Jungkook's messy hair. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked, pulling Jungkook's body closer to his by the boy's small waist.

Jungkook giggled and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair as well. He smiled when he saw Taehyung's eyes close sleepily. "I should be asking you that. Why do you keep sleeping here when you have a nice bed at home?" Jungkook asked. "You should be sleeping at home, not in the hospital," Jungkook scolded and Taehyung opened an eye to glare at the boy.

"I'm not sleeping in that bed unless you're sleeping in it with me," Taehyung said, his voice raspy and low. He looked up at Jungkook again and a smirk made its way to Taehyung's lips.

"You're being real bratty today, huh?" Taehyung said, sitting up so that he would tower over Jungkook. Jungkook made his body look smaller and blushed up at Taehyung.

"Maybe I need to teach you a lesson for disrespecting me," Taehyung teased, and moved his hand down quickly and slipped his fingers in between Jungkook's ass cheeks and prodding around his entrance. Jungkook's face burned up and he hit Taehyung's chest and whined. "Taehyung!"

"That's my name, baby," Taehyung teased and hooked the tip of his thumb into Jungkook's hole. Jungkook shivered and Taehyung cooed and pressed a soft kiss to Jungkook's lips. Jungkook sighed into the kiss but pushed Taehyung lightly away and turned over onto his side. He finally fixed his robe and laid with his back turned towards Taehyung.

"Come on, Jungkookie," Taehyung whined, wrapping his arms around the boy and putting his chin to rest on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook sighed and turned back around in Taehyung's hold, looking at the older boy fondly. Jungkook smiled and pressed a kiss to Taehyung's lips again.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook passionately, running his hands up and down the boy's body again. His robe got moved around and Jungkook whined into the kiss. Taehyung smirked and swiped his tongue over Jungkook's bottom lip, humming into the kiss when the boy opened his mouth willingly. Taehyung swirled their tongues together, trailing his hands down from Jungkook's waist and down to his ass. He slipped the tip of his finger into Jungkook's entrance and smirked when the boy gasped into the kiss. Taehyung began to kiss the boy more passionately and was about to take it even further, but the door to the hospital room opened.

Jungkook immediately jumped away from Taehyung at the sound of the door opening and fixed his robe. He sat up in the bed with a bright red blush dusting across his cheeks. "G-Good morning, Dr. Kim," Jungkook said and slapped Taehyung's hand away when the boy beside him began whining.

"Good morning, Jungkook, Dr. Kim," Junmyeon said, feeling awkward because he walked in on something... intimate. He looked at the two boys and shook his head, clearing his thoughts and instead speaking about what he had walked into the room to talk about.

"So, Jungkook. I think you're good to go. Your leg has been healing properly and I'm sure that you don't need to spend all of your time in the hospital," Junmyeon said, feeling awkward and shifting from foot to foot when he saw Taehyung pulling Jungkook's body close to his own.

"That's great, isn't it, Jungkookie?" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and holding the boy tightly. Jungkook nodded and thanked Junmyeon for everything. Junmyeon made his way out of the hospital rather quickly, seeing the dirty looks Taehyung had been shooting at him the entire time.

"Let's pack up your things and I'll drop you off at home, yeah?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung began to put Jungkook's things in a few bags and forced the younger to sit on the bed and wait. Taehyung didn't want Jungkook moving around more than he already had to.

Taehyung helped the boy up and gave him his crutches, not bothering to help him into different clothes because "he would be at home soon, anyways!" to which Jungkook rolled his eyes at but wobbled out of the hospital with Taehyung in tow.

Taehyung helped Jungkook into the car, afraid that if he took his eyes off the boy for more than a few seconds Jungkook would spontaneously combust. He drove the two home quickly and helped Jungkook into their apartment, only running back to the car to get his things once the boy was settled comfortably on his bed.

"Your crutches are right here if you need anything and I have some food in the fridge if you get hungry. I have to go back to work now, okay baby?" Taehyung said, leaning over the bed to kiss Jungkook's forehead softly. Jungkook frowned but nodded anyways and watched Jungkook walk out of the room and out of the apartment.

Jungkook sighed loudly, breaking the uncomfortable silence that had settled over the somewhat empty apartment. He looked around and saw Yeontan hop up on the bed and--for once--cuddle with him since he had been gone for so long.

"Missed me, huh, Tannie?" He asked, trying to reach out and pet Yeontan but then remembering how shaky and uncontrollable his hands were. He sighed and let Yeontan climb into his lap on his own, settling in with Jungkook.

Jungkook reached for the TV remote but sighed when he remembered there was no point in trying to watch it. He wouldn't be able to press the individual buttons anyways with his shaky hands. He sat there in silence with Yeontan in his lap and tried to drift off into sleep, hoping that Taehyung would come home soon.

Cursed hands.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶