𝟑𝟗 : 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘 (rewriting)

car·di·o·my·op·a·thy
/ˌkärdēōmīˈäpəTHē/
chronic disease of the heart muscle

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

<smut warning>

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook sat on the comfortable bed, trying to hold back another whine when Taehyung when straight to his office again. He had been doing that a lot recently, greeting Jungkook quickly and then heading back to hide away in his office for the rest of the day. Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little upset at the older boy's actions.

He got up off the bed carefully--the hospital told him that his leg had finally healed completely and had gone ahead and taken his cast off--and walked over to Taehyung's office, seeing the boy sitting behind his computer as usual.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whined, walking over to the boy and staring down at him from the opposite side of the desk. "Yes, baby?" Taehyung asked, looking up from his computer--not before sneakily closing out of all of the tabs that were about buying pianos--and looking up at Jungkook in front of him.

Jungkook pouted, waiting for Taehyung to escort him back to their room, saying something along the lines of "Your leg just healed! Go lay down!" Jungkook sighed when nothing happened.

"Nevermind," Jungkook said, turning on his heel quickly and walking back to their bedroom. He heard Taehyung calling out behind him but ignored it, deciding to instead lay comfortably in his bed.

Taehyung walked into the room and frowned at the sight of Jungkook purposefully ignoring him. He walked around to look at Jungkook and frowned when the boy squeezed his eyes shut tightly. "What now, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook opened his eyes slowly.

"You're not giving me any attention," Jungkook admitted quietly, blushing after when he realized what he had really said. Taehyung smiled down at Jungkook lovingly before an idea quickly popped into his head.

"Hm, that desperate for hyung's attention?" He teased, climbing onto the bed and over Jungkook, trapping the poor boy in between his arms. Jungkook's face flushed and he squirmed under Taehyung, not able to look him in the eye.

"Is this better baby?" Taehyung said seductively, leaning down to trail kisses down the side of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook bit his lip and turned to look at Taehyung, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck and pulling him closer to his body.

"T-Taehyung," Jungkook whimpered, feeling Taehyung suck and nip at different parts of his neck. He moaned softly when he felt Taehyung's hands roaming around his body and threw his head back when he felt Taehyung's hand dip in between his legs, remembering that he wasn't wearing any boxers underneath his silky robe.

Taehyung reached across the nightstand and drizzled lube over his fingers all while still kissing Jungkook passionately. He reached down between Jungkook's thighs again and slipped a finger in, halting his movements completely when he felt how easily the finger slid inside.

"Oh?" Taehyung said, pulling away from Jungkook's lips and staring down at the boy with an amused expression. Jungkook blushed and bit down on his lip, embarrassed with Taehyung's new discovery.

"My baby's been fucking himself open, hm?" Taehyung teased and slipped another finger into Jungkook's hole, smiling when it went in again without any resistance.

"I-I..." Jungkook stuttered, moaning softly when Taehyung finally fit in a third finger. Taehyung pumped the fingers in and out slowly, relishing in the beautiful noises and squeaks Jungkook would let out. Jungkook held the sheets tightly in his hands, trying to hold back a rising orgasm because it would be embarrassing to cum like that in front of Taehyung, even though they were together.

Taehyung finally pulled his fingers out of Jungkook slowly, teasing the boy when the fingers circled around his entrance slowly. Jungkook whined loudly, about to start complaining about Taehyung taking too long when Taehyung suddenly pushed his entire length into Jungkook.

Jungkook threw his head back--both in pain and pleasure--and moaned louder than he usually would. Taehyung's dick was pressing harshly against his prostate, making it hard for Jungkook to focus on adjusting to Taehyung's dick pulsating inside of him.

"T-Taehyung!" Jungkook whined, feeling Taehyung grip onto his hips and pull his dick out of Jungkook only to push it back inside. Jungkook moaned softly and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck, trying to wrap his fingers in the boy's dark hair.

"I-Is this enough attention, baby?" Taehyung spoke, focusing on starting a steady pace between the two. Jungkook blushed and whined, pulling Taehyung's body close to his so that he could kiss Taehyung while all of this was going on. Taehyung complied and leaned down, capturing Jungkook's lips in his.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss every time he felt Taehyung's dick surge straight towards his prostate, and soon enough Jungkook felt his toes curling and head being thrown backwards. He tugged on Taehyung's hair, signaling that he was going to cum and was greeted with the sight of an exhausted looking Taehyung.

Sweat rolled from Taehyung's forehead and his hair was sticking messily to his head. His eyes were clouded with lust and before he could nod or tell Jungkook that he was going to cum as well, Jungkook threw his head back and with a loud cry of Taehyung's name, came all over his chest.

Taehyung followed not long after, filling Jungkook to the brim with his cum. The two stayed in that position for a while, before Taehyung pressed a loving kiss to Jungkook's lips and finally pulled out of the poor boy.

"I love you, Taehyungie," Jungkook said, feeling sleepy and completely blissed our from the intense orgasm. Taehyung looked at Jungkook fondly and kissed the boy's forehead. "I love you too," He said and got up from the bed, grabbing some towels and cleaning Jungkook up.

"Come cuddle with me," Jungkook whined, making grabby hands towards the older boy. Taehyung laughed and sighed but walked out of the room to Jungkook's dismay. It was only when he heard furniture being moved around that he turned and peaked his head out of the bedroom door.

Taehyung had moved all of the couches and even the dining table out of the way, making an empty space in the living room. Jungkook shot him a confused look and Taehyung only shrugged cheekily before walking back into the bedroom.

Jungkook huffed loudly and turned over on his side, leaving his back to Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the boy but took it as a chance to dash for his phone.

He opened a few apps and confirmed a few things while Jungkook had his back turned to him. He smiled when he got a notification and a few emails saying that his order had been confirmed.

He finally ordered the piano.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶