ten

As the year went on, her friendships expanded. The most important friendship she deemed, was with the Prewett twins. They look, and act so much like the Weasley twins, it pained her to see them. She promised to herself that this time, Fred and George will grow up with their two uncles, as their role models. 

 She started hanging out with Marlene McKinnon, Alice Fortescue, Frank Longbottom, and surprisingly, the Slytherins she tutored. They were pretty much unbearable at first, but as time went on, they began warming up to each other. Sure, there were still a few insults thrown at each other occasionally, but they usually ended it with a threat from Lyra.

She became closer to Emilia Greengrass, who strongly reminded her of Daphne Greengrass. They were so much like, But Nott Jr, and Nott Sr, were polar opposites. Whereas Junior was a quiet, and nice boy who only voices his thoughts among his closest friends, Senior was loud, obnoxious, and cocky. The only similarities they had were their looks, and their ability to process things quickly.

Right now, the girl and the Slytherins were out for an outing, as she would call it. She felt that they were holed up in that classroom for too long, and that they needed fresh air. So, they went out towards the Black Lake, and sat upon a tree. Books scattered around them, and wands twirling on their hands.  

The boys were huddled together, while the two Slytherin girls kept shooting them looks and glancing back at the Gryffindor who paid no mind. The whispering became hissing, and it got louder by every second.

"If you're going to argue about the Dark Arts, or more specifically, Voldemort, then leave right now because I have no intentions on letting the students I tutor, focus something other than their studies." She finally snapped, and when they heard her speak out His name, the three of them drew their wands towards her.

"Expelliarmus!" She waved her hand, causing all three of their wands to fly away towards her grip.

She caught it flawlessly, and gave them a cold, blank stare.

"I don't care about the Dark Arts you lot are dabbling through, and I certainly don't care about your life if you choose to not care about others. I'm only here to tutor you, and that's it. And how can you be so daft to talk about the Dark Lord right in front of a blood-traitor?"

"What would you know about the Dark Lord?" Nott spat at her,

"Much more than anyone else here." Her eyes flashed dangerously, and the menacing look she gave them was absolutely terrifying.

"Now think again before you openly talk about the Dark Lord right in front of me." She said sharply, shoving their wands back to them.

Lyra simply took a long breath, before continue reading as if nothing happened.

"What do you mean you know about the Dark Lord?" Narcissa asked carefully, she didn't want to anger the terrifying girl.

"Oh, I know a lot, alright." Her eyes darkened.

"And what about?" Rosier scoffed.

"I know that his full name is Tom Marvolo Riddle, he is the heir of Slytherin, his mother was a Gaunt, and a squib. He was conceived under a love potion, that his mother tried to brew, but ultimately failed when the effects started to wear off on his muggle father, Tom Riddle. Yes, Lord Voldemort is a half-blood, how hypocritical of him, huh?" She laughed coldly, spitting out his name like venom.

She decided that she would reveal a little bit of information, she's always wondered why people followed him so blindly. They joined him because of their hatred towards muggles, muggle-borns, and half-bloods right? How could they not know their leader is a half-blood himself?