one

Her eyes shot open, only to be blinded by a bright light. She blinked a couple of times but then remembered the event that had just occurred. Harry Potter was dead.  He was dead because he saved her.

Just remembering his empty forest green eyes brought tears to her eyes. She quickly shook out of her thoughts and let out a sob, but what came out of her mouth was loud wails. She blinked twice before opening her mouth to say something, only to find out that she was unable to. She raised her hands and brought it to her line of sight and let out a small wail when she found out her hands was tiny.

She was a baby.

Her eyes widened in surprise and her head snapped towards where the door creaked open, a beautiful woman watched her softly. She walked towards her crib where the baby was 

"My beautiful baby.." The beautiful woman cooed, picking up the adorable baby girl she had just gave birth to.

The baby watched the woman with wide eyes full of curiosity. It didn't take long for her to figure out that she was reborn. But when?

------

27th April, 1960. That's when.

She had a clue as to how she was reborn into the past, but she had no idea how it worked. However, the night of 14th November, 1999, a miracle happened. Harry Potter died to save his mother figure, and his magical core was transferred into a new born baby named Lyra Hyperion. 

Therefore, creating a soul bond between the two.

There were certain times when baby Lyra would dream of the boy who lived, and they would have casual conversations just like they used to. The girl had ultimately thanked the boy for saving her, but she had also smacked him quiet hard because he did.

"Me and 'Mione sneaked the potion in your drink before the fight. We knew you would have refused and told me to take the potion instead. But you were the right person." Harry told her in a dream.

"You're the Chosen One, Harry, not me. You should've taken the Potion." Lyra-- the dream version of her-- would reply,

"And look where it got us to. I may be the Chosen One, Li. But you, guide me through it all. I knew it had to be you."

Lyra-- or previously known as Lilith, pondered over his words. Yes, she had helped him through almost nine years of Harry surviving someone trying to kill him, but Harry had been the one to take all the action.

But what got to her was when the boy said,

"This is also my way of repaying you for taking care of me. You can start over, find new friends, have a new family. I want you to be Happy."

Those words brought tears to her eyes.

Because of Harry Potter, Lilith Carrington, or now known as Lyra Hyperion, now knew what it felt like to grow up with a loving mother and father, who doted on her every second they could. She grew up to late night bed time stories with her mother, ministry visits with her father, who worked as an Auror.

Apollo Hyperion is a patient man. He loved his little family with all his heart, and would definitely do anything for them. When baby Lyra was born into this world, he knew he was absolutely wrapped around her tiny finger.

Whereas Imelda Hyperion nee Camary, was a beautiful woman who brought elegance even in her work as a St. Mungos Healer. The woman quickly became young Lyra's idol when she saw how hard and how caring she worked on her patients.

Being the only child of the two couple caused her to grow up so loved and daresay spoiled. However, Lyra kept her traits from when she was Lilith Carrington, still as kind and as soft as ever.