twenty

As the months went on, fourth year was coming to an end. Just as the previous years, the Hogwarts students passed their exams with flying colors, and it was mostly thanks to Lyra. Her Slytherin friends managed to accomplish O's and some A's, but nevertheless they had really high scores.

So did all of the students she tutored. Because on the last day of their school year, hundreds of students came to her to thank her for the tutoring sessions she gave, and some people gave her a parting gift. It was mostly first and second years who were absolutely grateful and wanted to repay her for her tutoring sessions, and also seventh years who wanted to give her some parting gifts before they graduate.

She of course, prepared some gifts for the seventh years she tutored, a sign that she was proud of them achieving extremely high scores. They all gave the girl a hug during their graduation, and some burst into tears while thanking her over and over again.

Then, holiday went by like a blur. She spent it with her family and friends, Lily occasionally sleeping over her house along with her Gryffindor dorm mates, which included Marlene McKinnon, Alice Fortescue, Mary McDonald, and Dorcas Meadowes. Other than that, she had came over to the Potter Manor, spending her time with the Marauders, and usually going out with Euphemia.

She had gotten closer to James' parents, and Remus' parents. Both families admired the girl a lot, and she returned the feeling. They were all so loving and caring, and absolutely nice to her. She reckoned it had something to do with the boys occasionally talking about her.

Speaking of parents, the marauders absolutely wormed their way towards the Hyperion's hearts. The boys became so close to her father, because they all shared their love for his profession, and of course, mischief. Her father though of James as himself during his younger years, obsessed with Quidditch, doing great on his studies, and of course looking for a girl. With Remus, he saw the boy as a very intelligent and nice boy, who could talk about a lot of things with him. As for Sirius, he absolutely adored the boy. He was extremely wary of him at first, considering he was a Black. But after hearing that he was sorted into Gryffindor, and gotten to know the boy, they shared the same humor and would share a lot of inside jokes.

As for Peter? He now knew why Lyra had taken him under her wing. He was a very polite and kind boy, and he was just as Remus was, extremely intelligent. And he knew the boy looked up to his daughter, he considered him as a son. He was very polite, always listening intently during a conversation, and would always add his input during a discussion. Peter Pettigrew would surely be a great auror.

Her mother of course, loved all of her friends. But she had a soft spot for James, the boy was extremely polite and caring. He also often offered to help her out, which she would always decline. Other than that, it was mostly how he treated all his friends, and her daughter. She saw how he looked at her, like she was a very precious diamond.

She also did hear of Sirius' background, and had another soft spot for him, considering she was a very caring and protective mother. She would often fuss about him, always telling him to eat more, behave, and a lot of things.

They all grew into each other, and unknowingly to everyone else, James slowly lost feelings for a certain red-head, and gained feelings for his best friend.

------

"Sirius!" Imelda scolded. "Wash your hands first!" She slapped his hands away from the fresh cookies she baked.

Sirius simply groaned lightly before quickly rushing of towards the bathroom to wash his hands, eager for the delicious cookies waiting for him.

His friends laughed at his actions, while Imelda shook her head fondly.