twenty seven

"Lucius Abraxas Malfoy! If I hear one more complaint from you, I will not hesitate to throw  the Bat-Bogey Hex at you!" She yelled at him, glaring at him hardly.

This immediately shut the spoiled boy up, and everyone else in the room watched with wide eyes as she took a deep breath and calmly returned to her previous demeanor.

"Great, now that's settled, You will all perform the Reductor Curse. The more powerful the curse, the harder the blast is. Now, pair up all of you!

-

A few hours passed, and the Slytherins were currently out of breath. The younger girl had exhausted them all after their training session.

"You're not trying hard enough." She told them.

"We're trying! We really are!" Rosier frustratedly told her, and this caused the girl to soften up a bit.

"Not hard enough! This might be about life and death situations! Would you rather be tired, or lay dead on the floor during the war?"

"We're really, trying, Ly." Emilia told the girl softly, Lyra sighed slightly before saying.

"I get it, I really do. But I'd rather exhaust you all now, rather than have you dead. Do you understand me? Now you can go back to your dorms, but next meeting I want you all to be able to perfect the Reductor Curse, we still have loads to cover, and this is your last year." She said sternly, before storming out of the room.

----

"How was the session?"

"Good." She replied curtly, "How was detention?" She turned her attention to the group of boys.

"Fun. We had to clean the dungeons without our wands." Sirius replied sarcastically.

"Should have stayed quiet during lessons, huh?" She smirked,

"Oh, shove off. Anyways anything new?" James asked the girl playfully.

"Well, I was wondering if Dumbledore would let us make a Dueling club. It would really be beneficial for all of us." She told them,

"Good idea. We'll be able to show off our greatness." Sirius boasted smugly.

"Wouldn't be so smug after Lyra blasts you off to the other side of the castle, would you?" Peter snickered, and this earned a whack from the said boy.

"Doesn't have to only be duels. We could teach them charms and spells as well." Remus added, and Lyra nodded appreciatively at the only boy who offered a suggestion.

"We should start with the Patronus. I haven't even covered that with the Slytherins, Merlin.." She mumbled the last part.

"How are their progress?" Peter asked eagerly.

"They're doing great, but I don't think it's enough. Great doesn't withstand 5 death eaters at once." She sighed.

"Speaking of death eaters, what will happen to them?" Sirius jumped in.

"Well, I know Narcissa wasn't one, Rosier, Malfoy, and Nott is. Considering Abraxas is the closest confidant Riddle has, that would mean Malfoy would have the mark the earliest. As far as I knew, Malfoy got his a few months after his graduation, and Rosier got it 2 years after graduation. I don't know 'bout Nott, Theo Jr. never told me anything about his father." She frowned as she thought of her old friends.

"Let's assume that Nott will get it around the same time Rosier does, that leaves us to Malfoy." Remus stated.

"Well, he would get married after graduation too, and I do know your lunatic cousin would rush him to get the Mark." She said, frowning more.