Why Are You So Weird?

OKLAHOMA'S POV:

It was 1:00 am in the morning. All states were either asleep or not in the house, which was a first. Oklahoma was sound asleep. Nothing but the low and quiet snoring coming from down the hallway could be heard. At least, until a door creaked open and there was a very high-pitched scream from the room next to Oklahoma's- Texas's room. Oklahoma quickly went to see what the issue was, and that's when she saw it- Louisiana was sleep-attacking Texas with an empty box of Golden Corral. Of course Oklahoma went to hold Louisiana back, and that was when Louisiana started babbling nonsense. Oklahoma shook her around, trying to wake her but nothing worked. Texas yelled at Louisiana, still no reaction.

"What the f*ck is up with her?!" Texas yelled, probably waking up most of the house as a few shouts of protest were heard through the halls and the thud of someone falling from bed was audible. Louisiana started laughing uncontrollably, wierding out Oklahoma. That was when Illinois poked his head in "What are you guys doing to Louisiana?!" And a few more people came up to see.

It was at this moment Louisiana woke up and started to scream "RAPE!!!!" "WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRD WHEN SLEEP WALKING?!" Oklahoma yelled and a few shadows of states with guns were outlined on the walls. "F*ck." "Sh*t." Oklahoma and Texas were screwed.

TEXAS'S POV:

Texas awoke with a killer headache. Out the window, the sun seemed low in the sky. Not to say he never slept in, but this was too late compared to usual. He looked around. He was on the couch in the living room. Nevada was there. "You f*cked up." He said. "No dip, Sherlock." Texas growled. "Well, anyways you're lucky you didn't get shot. You'd be dead. Oh by the way Oklahoma is still out after getting thrown across the room." "What?" Texas was ShoOoked-

"Vodka?" Alaska offered.