Hero pt. 2

Even though he scorned himself for prioritising checking on a dead animal, North Dakota followed the stench of death.

He discovered a red mass on the floor, crumpled up and bloody. It was a human corpse! Well, human....ish.... It was either a country or a state. This apalled North Dakota, who said the most explicit thing he could muster "oh my goodness!" and ran away.

Had what seemed to be CSA 2.0 left that as a warning? North Dakota felt his brain light up with questions as his stomache pulsed as if to scream. He felt as if he was going to throw up. He absolutely HAD to get his sister away from that..... guy!

Alone, afraid, and now a little ill, North Dakota proceeded through the unmarked woods. His heart was in his mouth. His mind was on his sister. Poor South Dakota.....

North Dakota came across a random wooden post, one the email had mentioned. He was in their territory now....

He kicked leaves up around the stake, until finally he found a trap door hidden beneath them. He then tapped on it twice before it opened slowly.

It was Texas..... Texas, who frankly? North Dakota did not wish to see at all. He felt like grabbing him and..... Ugh!

But he couldn't do anything to Texas. No one could in his position. Hardly any states regularly could do anything to the Lone Star under regular circumstances. It felt so unfair.