North Dakota?

Georgia's POV:

It was a detailed drawing of North Dakota and South Carolina.... But it was a small detail in the art that scared me. North Dakota's face had a terrible, terrible grin. One that sent shivers down my spine. But even worse? There was a very detailed blade sticking out of South Carolina's chest from the other side. I showed Mississippi. Her face paled. But that made no sense. South Carolina died from what doctors confirmed to be poisoning. Not a stab wound. Alaska had been the one to see South Carolina last, according to North Dakota, before SC had passed out.

Mississippi's POV:

Georgia and I stood in silence as we both processed the photo. Finally, she refolded the photo. "Virginia has some explainin' to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------

North Carolina's POV:

Finally, he returned to the basement.... Leading Tennessee, who was talking with him voluntarily? "TENNESSEE, DON'T TRUST HIM"

"N-North Carolina?! Hey, is that Cali?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?! Goddamnit, g-get away from me!" "Tennis, I gave you two warning shots. I framed you to protect you. I even shot at you. Yet you followed me to the meeting area?"

"You were being suspicious! And you know what?! Fuck you!! I'm leaving!"

"Not so fast...."

"W-Wait, North Dakota? What are you doing here?! Get away from me, you assholes!!!"

There was a sickening scream. Then the terrible sound of bone being crushed. Then.... Silence.

I'd never wanted Tennessee to live more in my life. But he made a mistake with who he had been close to. I just wonder why North Dakota would do this....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Missouri's POV:

Iowa and I were inspecting the window that the bullet which nearly hit Tennessee had broken through. So far, it was hopeless. Nothing really suspicious. Finally, Iowa found a gun. A gun with a title engraved in it that all states knew. Especially since it's owner rarely went anywhere without it.....

Georgia's POV:

I had gone to speak with Alaska about what North Dakota could have done to be relevant to South Carolina's death. Alaska responded simply by telling me that North Dakota had been with South Carolina when Alaska walked in. That was when SC began choking. "But North Dakota said you were alone with South Carolina?" I inquired. Alaska looked shocked "Me?! We both know I don't waste my time with too many of you guys. Especially not South Carolina. C'mon, you've got better than that!" I nodded "that means North Dakota lied..... But what could he be hiding? Surely he's not behind the disappearances... It makes no sense."