When Seekers Become Hiders

Louisiana noticed North Carolina and California were missing. "Well great." Texas just looked at Oklahoma and Tennessee. "I guess we need to clear out this place of any clues, huh? Louisiana, they don't know you're involved in this. Your place?"

So Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Tennessee piled into a car to drive all the way to Louisiana from Dallas. But whatever. Anything was better than being caught. Texas patched up Tennessee so that he didn't die on the way there. Meanwhile, North Dakota had been left behind to do what he'd been needed to do by Louisiana and Texas. He stayed behind to catch and manipulate those around him..... But he didn't want to do everything they said.

Instead, he chose to capture South Dakota. And make it so that Texas and Louisiana couldn't blackmail him ever again by admitting to things he wish he hadn't done.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The remaining states had gathered in SC, TN, KY, NC, WV, and VA's place. The only states that could possibly make it but didn't were, in their view:

Louisiana [ X]
Florida [ X]
Iowa
Colorado
Georgia .
Virginia.
Alabama.
Minnesota.
New Hampshire.
Arizona
Michigan.

((Those that no one had seen in awhile have been specially marked. Those who only their current locations aren't known will have a period. ))

South Dakota looked pretty depressed. She wasn't used to not having North Dakota to argue or talk with. No matter how often they'd fought, they'd apologized.... Now all of that didn't seem to matter. He had gone too far. And she knew she'd need to let him go. South Dakota stood and left the room, followed by a concerned Montana.

When Kentucky stood on the table and started talking, no one took him seriously. All that could be heard were "awwwwws" and laughter. But once the buzz died down that he'd returned as a kid, he was able to get down to business. He and South Carolina started to discuss with the states what had been done to them, why West Virginia and California did what they did, and where the lair was.....

Until a literally crying Alabama entered the room, being escorted by a stressed Michigan and a laughing Minnesota. Alabama's head is still acting funny apparently. He started to receive the lyrics to Dixie, earning collective groans from multiple states.