Of Course He's Still Alive

Tennessee's POV:

I was antsy. I hadn't done much in confinement except for eat, sleep, use the bathroom, and occupy space. I await the day another body turned up and prove my innocence for a month, but.... It never happened. Nothing but me, myself, and I. I'd never missed East and West's arguing more than now. I couldn't stand quiet so I spent time singing quietly to myself.... I'm just not myself without music. I particularly missed music. Music was a friend that couldn't judge you more than you did yourself.

On July 10th, someone came to visit for the first time. I didn't expect to see Alabama. Well, no. Nevermind. Alabama was my little brother, but more importantly he was one of the most disloyal Americans I was okay with. And Alabama also tended to agree with me about everything. It's possible Alabama was the only person who would've wanted to see me after what I was accused of. Lets be honest, Alabama was probably happy for the chaos all of this had caused.

But it was what Alabama had to say that made me happiest.

"Hey man."

"Alabama?" I looked at him, slightly shocked he'd came "what's up?"

Alabama didn't even think about the impact these words would have. "You're being allowed back out." Alabama said, like it was no big deal.

"Holy sh-"

--------------------------------------------------------

The second left the confinement area, Alabama gasped "holy shit, wait, where's you flannel?" I was shookED-

"I JUST GOT OUT OF CONFINEMENT AND-" "ew, no, you're weird without flannel-" "bitch when did you care about clothing?!" "Well you're always wearing flannel, just not during football season. This an't normal. And you're hella creepy without flannel. That's some trippy shit-" "and let me guess, you just happen to have flannel." Alabama and I argued about flannel for a but until I noticed it was late by glancing at the phone in his hands. When I pointed it out, he yelled "YOU SURRENDERED!!!" in my face and basically dragged me into the meeting while shouting "I WONNNNN" for literally anyone who actually cared to hear. Ah, yes. This is an Alabamian right hERE-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alabama's POV :

After annoying the hell out of Tennessee, I practically kicked down the meeting room door (well actually I ran into it and it hurt like hell and Tennessee opened the door for me since he knew I'd be too stubborn buT SHUSH-) and stumbled into the meeting room holding Tennessee's hand up and waving it around "YA BOI'S BACK WITH A LESS SUPERIOR BOI!" "Well fuck you too then-" Tennessee said, but I knew he was being sarcastic (well I didn't and I wanted to beat him up but now wasn't the time since then I would've gotten beaten up, not like I couldn't handle all 49 other states but I'd kill them all, totally 😎).

Anyways, the room got dead quiet. And I wasn't quite sure if it was because the others felt guilty about Tennessee or were gonna eat him alive. But since I was a genius, I killed the silence by telling West Virginia to fuck herself for getting Tennessee in deep shit.

And that's how I nearly got strangled by a murderer 😎👉👉