MiSsInG

Tennessee's POV:

I looked at Oklahoma, seeing her visibly cringing at the blood coming from my arm. I told her not to worry. I was sure someone would find us soon. We suddenly heard sirens in the distance. Oklahoma ran towards the sound of the sirens, faster than me. I followed clumsily because I couldn't use one of my arms for balance while moving. I lost sight of Oklahoma, but heard her somewhere. I ran after her, but it was too late. The sirens had stopped and I was lost.

Oklahoma's POV:
I'd run towards the sirens, but when I turned around Tennessee wasn't there. I didn't even think that he'd be slower after breaking down a fucking wall. I cursed myself and started to look around for him. That was when the sirens quit. I smelled smoke somewhere, but more importantly I heard someone. "Tenis?!" I yelled. "Oklahoma?" I heard a familiar voice respond in confusion. But it wasn't Tennessee.

Tennessee's POV:
I looked around frantically. I shouted for Oklahoma, but got no response. Shit. I didn't like this situation. I really needed someone. But what I really needed wasn't for that someone to be Louisiana.

I tried to run away, but when I turned around to do so I was shocked. "...." I don't cry. I'm not a person to do so. But who I saw broke a part of me inside. It hurt more than anything to see what I saw. No, my trust wasn't broken. But my pride against this guy was overwhelmingly shocked. "Of course..... Of course you'd shoot West Virginia! Asshole, get away from me-"