Arrival and Departure

Louisiana's car pulled up to a small, dark blue house. Most likely not Louisiana's only house, judging by it's size. It was probably a place he went to when wishing to be alone.

Louisiana brought Tennessee in and Texas brought Oklahoma. They began to secure the house of any exits and remove any possible weapons after locking Tennessee and Oklahoma in a small office room with a desk and some bookshelves. Immedietley, Oklahoma opened a desk drawer and started looking for anything that would help them. Tennessee started scooting the two bookshelves over seperately to search for doors or windows. Both came up empty handed.

"We're stuck here!!!" Oklahoma started freaking out. Tennessee quietly heard her through as he thought of what to do next. "Hey, Oklahoma. Help me?" He said as he started to move a book case. "What are you doing?" Oklahoma asked. Tennessee quit pushing "barricading the room while we tear apart the other book case and the desk to make weapons. If ya get what I mean?" Oklahoma nodded. After they'd pushed the book case to the door at an angle that'd prevent the door from opening, they started dismantling and repurposing everything they could.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

South Dakota and Montana drove to a hotel in silence. South and North Dakota had explained the situation to Montana earlier, which was followed by an emotional farewell between the Dakotas. South Dakota sat beside Montana in the front, she very upset. Montana opened his mouth to try saying something that'd fix his friend, he couldn't find the words because he didn't understand, really, this type of pressure. So he kept driving in silence.