5k Views Special

Holy shiiiiiiiiit--

Holy shiiiiiiiiit--

We did it!!! State stuff is actually a success.

So now I'm going to discuss future plots and past plans that didn't occur, theories my viewers have had, and when the next chapter will be out.

So, in state stuff, there are five killers as of now, three of which have been identified as Louisiana, Texas, and North Dakota.

Louisiana and Texas are behind everything. I made them the ones organizing what's going down. North Dakota was being blackmailed, as Louisiana and Texas know how important his sister is to him. As of recently, North Dakota backed out of the planned murders of Montana and Utah, making it clear he would no longer be a puppet. Of course, an ominous warning that North Dakota's actions will lead to something bad was left in the last chapter to reguard this topic. But Louisiana and Texas were busy keeping Tennessee and Oklahoma in captivity at the time.

At first, I had planned to send a mind-broken Tennessee after South Dakota in a suicidal-homicide. But I decided not to do this, and instead ended up making Tennessee mysteriously get attacked in the last chapter that he's planned to show up in, "Missing". This gave me the opportunity to hint at one of the mystery killers.

Next up, what will Florida's fate be? Well, readers didn't see much of him since the states around him began to vanish. That's because he went into hiding. Well, that plan failed and he was attacked with no one to hear his pleas. If it weren't for him calling Georgia, I wouldn't have even mentioned his disappearance.

At first, I'd planned to make Florida gone the entire time. But decided that that wasn't good enough. However, with the path the current plot is following, it should be easy to forget Florida has been either killed or kidnapped. That is, as of now, a bad thing to forget. Because a state tied in with him going missing is obviously associated with or is among the murderer's. So obviously that, should I continue to talk about this, everyone could figure it out......

That concludes this chapter. Thank you so much, all of you, for supporting my series! Y'all are the best!💖♥️❤️

The next chapter will be out during this week. Stick around!