Set Me Free

South Dakota's POV:
I had screamed for Montana.... I'd tried to get to him. Someone.... Someone had me by the arm. I shoved them, but was then grabbed by someone else. Montana had turned back. He'd tried to save me. It was my fault Georgia shoved him to the ground. The person behind me held a hand over my mouth, and I watched my life long friend get beaten up. Then, the figure behind me shoved me forward, to Georgia. I braced myself for what I hoped would never come next. But it didn't happen. Georgia instead bound my wrists together. But I saw the other figure clearly, now. I thought for sure..... I thought he was dead..... But I had to get into the truck with Georgia and him anyways. I felt even more sad when Georgia forced the beat up Montana in, as well.

Want to know who I saw?

I don't even know exactly who it was but..... He had the stars and bars on his face.

Tennessee and Virginia's Confederate war flags.

Now, I hadn't heard anything about either of these states. However, I had heard a rumour about Virginia being bad. Right?

I knew I was wrong when I saw exactly who I thought wasn't there anymore.

I saw Virginia dragging a limp Tennessee to the now stopped truck. Suddenly, Georgia sat up. They began to fight about..... Something. The stars and bars in front of me turned around, and asked me which finger I wanted to lose first.