GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR-

Once Alabama quit crying he walked over to Mississippi, who was by Arkansas, and sat on the other side of her. Mississippi looked at Minnesota and Michigan "what happened to him?"

Michigan answered. "That asshole Texas pushed him out of a three story building. Alabama isn't injured but he's talking nonsense now. He's probably gonna need to stay at someone's place tonight."

Mississippi nodded "he can stay over with me!" Alabama decided to hug Mississippi and fall asleep on her shoulder. "Well I guess that's an okay." "The meeting should continue now...." Nebraska suggested.

"So in a nutshell.... Louisiana, North Dakota, and Texas are behind this and Oklahoma and Tennessee are being taken with them?" New York recapped. "How are we supposed to trust they didn't brainwash them? Kentucky is only a kid and North Carolina was in there the longest anyone had remained."

"Looks like you're gonna have to quit being edgy and get your head out of your ass." Alabama suggested. New York gasped. "Oh you didn't just-" "Hell yeah I did. People's lives are at stake, and you just care about how to believe the survivors!!! You know what, I believe them and I'm pretty sure we should get to investigating the base; who's in?!"

Even if Alabama probably wasn't in his right mind, he made a point. More than half of the states started to raise their hands, eventually only New York had yet to do so. New York looked away. "Fine. Whatever."

But North Carolina don't finish his statement. "Guys, there's something else I need to tell you...."

"What is it?" Ohio asked, as others began to pay attention.

"North Dakota was continuously being reminded of something to do with South Dakota whenever Louisiana or Texas wanted something from him."

"He was being blackmailed?!" IlLiNoIs declared.

"It makes so much more sense." Delaware agreed "but guys.... South Dakota isn't in the room."

"I'll go check on her, last I checked she was with Montana." Washington State said, standing and leaving the room.