Sneaking Suspicions

As New Mexico bandaged Oklahoma, Oklahoma sat up weakly. Alabama was chosen to run her to the hospital since his truck was closest to the building, and so they left. On the way there, Oklahoma started talking about Texas. Which bothered Alabama somewhat, but he supposed since she was literally dying he should care just a little. It was evening now, and it seemed that in just one day half of the south had crumbled. Alabama assumed it was an angsty Northerner that had been doing all of this, and to Alabama mostly anyone was a Northerner if he didn't like them.

Alabama waited in the waiting area of the hospital while doctors got Oklahoma what she needed and brought her to a hospital room. "same one South Carolina died in" Alabama thought in shame. He decided he'd stay back here with Oklahoma to shoot at any Northerner who visited her.

---------------

Tennessee was still in the living room. Texas had left, and Virginia was investigating with the other states. That's when a gun shot ripped through the window and nearly heatshotted Tennessee. Thank got it missed and instead imbedded itself in the wall behind him. He quickly looked out the window. But nobody was there....