His Notebook

Almost all states immedietley received news of Tennessee's disappearance and West Virginia's death. The team in their home decided to reinvestigate West Virginia's room.

Virginia's POV:

I'm next. I'm next. I'm going to die. Everyone else around me that fits into the victim profile is gone. My vision got blurry as I freaked out. Was that Ohio or Hawaii? I'm not sure. But a state rushed to my side as I passed out from the sheer stress of all of this.

Mississippi's POV:

I picked up Virginia and began to walk to his room to put him in bed. That was when a tiny notebook fell from his pocket. I went to lay Virginia down and returned to the notebook. I decided a peek wouldn't hurt. Especially since I was among the last southern states and didn't wish to get blamed for everyone else's deaths. I opened the notebook to the middle page. Nothing. I flipped to the first page. Still nothing. I brushed by the empty pages with my finger, and a folded paper slipped from the notebook. My face flushed and I screeched. Georgia walked in and slapped the back of my head, but i just giggled. "LOOK, LOOK, LOOK!!! Virginia has a crush on youuuuu~!!!"

FUCKING SQUIGGLY LINE

Georgia didn't like that comment so she elbowed me in the rib and took the paper.

Georgia's POV:
It was a drawing of me. And it was creepily accurate. I looked at the back of the page, and what I saw made me lose my lunch.