North Dakota Draws The Line

After night had passed, about twenty states reunited in the state meeting area. Plans had been made to investigate the original hideout and locate states if they reappeared, however Kentucky was older than most, if not all, of the dead states so it made sense he'd return first. They began to form groups again....

----------------------------------------------------------

North Dakota called Louisiana "I'm done working for you guys.... I've had it!!!"

Louisiana was really mad. "you can't be serious. North, you don't wanna do this....." "I hope you guys burn in hell!!!!" North Dakota hung up.

Louisiana looked at Texas "We've a problem. North Dakota wants to quit on us." "...tch. Fine, I'll contact the guys. They'll handle getting rid of South Dakota, in that case." "You know, I think it'd be better if they just got pictures of her to let North know that South will never be safe. That way we don't lose our hold over him." "I like your thinking (right now), Louisiana."

That was when the two heard a huge crash from the room they secured Oklahoma and Tennessee in. "Shit! What're y'all doing?!" Texas went to open the door to the study room, but it wouldn't budge. He heard panicked whispers and even faster banging. Whatever they were doing, they were doing it with an air of urgency. There was a yelp of pain from the other side, and an "I'm fine!" As they kept making that sound. "We should've just killed them!" Louisiana yelled as he approached with a few guns. "Yeah well Alabama's gonna-" "who cares!? Just put them down!!!"

And when they broke the door handle out of the door and opened the room up, they saw a hole to the other side. And no sign of Oklahoma or Tennessee. Just a few drops of blood on the wood near the door and a bit of Tennessee's shirt. Texas and Louisiana started searching for them.....