"We Can't Keep Doing This"

Sorry if any of y'all are sane Alabamians. But this Alabama is based off of a friend that I roleplay with on amino and that's also why he's the only State to be confirmed as Tennessee's brother.
----------------------------------------------------------

West Virginia got really mad. By really mad, I mean absolutely furious. She threw herself at Alabama and the two started wrestling. While the distraction planted by our wonderful Alabamian successfully diverted West Virginia's attention, Wyoming grabbed her phone and started checking it. She found a conversation labelled "Goldie Girl" and thought it could be Cali, since Wyoming didn't have California's number and she hadn't been seen anywhere for a month.....

Wyoming read the conversation to see what Cali could be up to and saw something she shouldn't have.

"He keeps crying. We like, can't keep doing this whole disappearance thing."

"But Cali, if you quit you'll have to go because you know too much."

"Stay away from me."

That was the last thing said, the message was sent a week ago. Wyoming shouted for them to "get" West Virginia, and West Virginia looked up to see a terrified Wyoming holding her phone. "Give me that!" West tried to grab her phone, but Alabama twisted her into a headlock with some (unwanted-) help from Massachusetts.

And now came the fun part. Finding the missing parties