After A Month's Thinking

No more murders occurred since Tennessee was taken into confinement. Why? Well, the killer was a state. And therefore knew Tennessee had taken the blame for the crimes... However, Virginia wasn't completely convinced as when he checked his voicemail the day North Carolina vanished.... This is what he heard.

"TENNESSEE, HELP!!!"

You'd think if someone was screaming for their life, they would call everyone's name but the murderer's, or at least everyone possible. But not once was West Virginia's name shouted, just Tennessee's. Now that Virginia thought about it..... He hadn't seen West Virginia at all during the crimes. The only time West Virginia was around was when Tennessee was taken into the states's custody. With West Virginia's placement, the victims were moving downward. With Tennessee, they were upward? Tennessee has had drama and traumatic experiences with all thirteen colonies.... It would make sense, right? But why only southern states? Why not Georgia? Tennessee lost his state during the civil war trying to help Georgia, and Tennessee and Georgia's people hate each other. So why wasn't Georgia killed? Georgia and Tennessee were never friends....

Virginia stood and called a state meeting. He got dressed, and checked for West Virginia in the house. He told her they had a meeting. She nodded and closed the door to change. Virginia waited, as West's car wasn't in the driveway and he'd have to drive her.... Which scared him to death, actually, after he'd had all of those ideas.