Meanwhile,

Texas's POV:

After bidding Tennessee farewell, I headed back to the meeting building. I saw the spot Alabama had pulled out of and, since it was conveniently the closest I parked there. I went here because I'd lost my VIG, my very important gun. It was my very favorite!!! I'd had it since.... Um..... Forever?

Anyways, I walked up stairs and saw Vermont and Arizona holding.... West Virginia's corpse? Maybe she was still alive, she seemed to be breathing. I reached for my gun, but I didn't have it. So instead I took a picture using my phone.... Shoot, my flash was on. Arizona looked up "What are you doing, Texas?" He asked. I started running. Vermont froze, but Arizona pursued me. Probably because this was still the same day West Virginia and Oklahoma had been shot and they hadn't found the attacker. I had accounted for the possibility of this and ran out to my closely parked car, hopping in and driving off quickly.
---------------------------------------------

Oklahoma's POV:

I opened my eyes to see a dark figure hovering over me..... I screamed, but nothing came out. The figure ran for the door and....
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
The lights came on. Oh, it was just Alabama 🙄