It's THOSE TWO's birthday [pt 4]

"ALABAMA YOU JERK"

"FLORIDA YOU ASSWIPE"

Alabama and Florida were going at it.... Again. "Yo Michigan, pass the pop?" "Sure thing, Delaware."

Michigan and Delaware watched Alabama and Florida beat the living daylights out of each other. Last time they'd tried to hold them back, Delaware got a black eye and Alabama nearly broke Michigan's arm. So it was decided that trying to stop the fighting would do nothing. That was when someone else showed up....

"Don't kill him now, Texas. I know you hate Florida, but football season ain't even started. So, what're ya'll here for? Mind if I join you guys?"

Oh shit, it was Tennessee. Of course. No one had been sent to keep watch over him and Kentucky. How were Michigan, Alabama, Florida, and Delaware going to do birthday shopping with Tennessee tagging along?! I mean, Walmart was a big place.... So the only thing that made sense was said. "RUN!!! TRY TO LOSE HIM" Florida wasn't good under pressure.

Tennessee's POV:

Oh, so they've got something to hide? Are they conspiring? I'm going to force their crimes out if them!

Michigan's POV:

Delaware and I got separated from Florida and Alabama. We were running through the freezer aisles when we noticed Tennessee had decided to pursue us! Why us?! "DELAWARE HE'S CATCHING UP" J shouted, grabbing Delaware's wrist as both of us sped up. We're so doomed. That's when we ran into Mississippi....

Mississippi's POV:

I was in the freezer section in Walmart, picking out ice cream for Tennessee's birthday party. I was trying to decide, mint chocolate chip or Rocky road, when I heard what sounded like.... Yeah, that was unmistakably Michigan's high pitched scream. I went to the second freezer aisle as fast as I could to go see what made my fellow state so shaken up when someone collided into me. That was when I felt a pair of hands on my chest.... "Georgia?! Oh sh- wait no I-" I then knocked a dumbfounded Delaware out with my deadly elbow.

"I AM NOT GEORGIA"