Annabell

In the year 1930, in Paris France, there was an old puppet maker. He was famous for his puppets, a and people claimed his puppets came alive on the stage. 1 day in late October, a young man walked into the store only to find the puppet maker was no where to be found. He heard a creak in the back room. He went to investigate. The man was never seen again.

" Come on Geo, go inside, it'll be fun." My friend John urged me into the small entry way. "I don't know about this." I replied, thinking about the stories of the puppet shop. "Dude, come on it'll be great, a perfect way to start of October. "Fine, but only for a few minutes." I said, nervously stepping into the door way.

The room was small, only containing a few shelves, and a single desk. A small door sat behind it. I looked around the room, and found a single piece of paper, it read: Annabell. For whatever reason the name sent shivers down my spine, and I forced myself over to the small door, and I slowly opened it. A massive room waited on the other side. Several tables lined it's walls and tools covered them, scattered about. The only thing that strange was a yet again there were no puppets, but there was a doll. It sat in the middle of the room, on the stone floor, it's purple dress covered in dust and dirt. Slowly, I approached the doll, but I never touched it. What's wrong with me, it's just a doll, it can't hurt me. I laughed at my own fear, and picked up the doll, immediately I felt different. The room grew cold, and darkness covered everything, except the doll. Slowly it formed a smile on its face, and then, it spoke. "Hi, I'm Annabell, what's your name?" I never got a chance to respond.