4.

Hero swallowed.

"We're screwed.", I mumbled.

Suddenly Hero ran past me, grabbing my hand and letting me yelp in surprise.

Within a second Hero teleported out of the wood and we ran as if our lives depended on it.

And it did because not even a minute later Jeff came out of the woods and started chasing us.

"Since when is he so fast???", I asked Hero while trying to catch my breath and not fall over.

"He's a Creepypasta. But I can outrun him.", he answered and picked me up bridal style.

I put both my arms around his neck and he teleported again. This time on top of a hill.

At least I thought it was a hill.

Hero ran right towards a hole in the hill.

It was a volcano.

"Hero what do you want to do?", I screamed scaredly since everything was extremely loud around us.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen to us. I will keep us safe." His voice was nothing but a whisper compared to mine.

I closed my eyes and put my head on his shoulder. I was really scared.

I felt how he jumped. My adrenaline kicked in and I started to scream.

Suddenly we landed softly.

I opened my eyes and saw us sitting on a ghast.

My jaw dropped and I looked at Hero.

"You thought I would let us die?", he laughed. "You seriously have no trust in me, do you?"

I looked around without answering yet.

We were in the Nether on top of a ghast.

"Hero, we're flying on a marshmallow after you maniac jumped over the edge of a volcano! And you think I would trust you?!", I asked.

Hero looked away and pushed me down from his lap.

"Well. I would rather fly on a 'marshmallow' than dying because Jeff the motherfucking Killer was after us.", he growled angrily. "And you?"

He didn't listen to me anymore.

I messed up. Again.

"Yes you did. Not even a 'thanks for saving me'. I should have known."

He suddenly stood up, went towards the edge of the ghasts body and looked down.

I watched him as the ghast landed in front of a huge castle. We both jumped down and Hero went towards the castles doors.

I ran after him.

"Hero I didn't mean it that way I said it. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me.", I begged him.

Hero sighed. "Alright. Alright."

He didn't even look at me. He just opened the door and went into the throne room.

I followed him quietly.

Why do I always mess up?

"You don't mess up. You just let your heart speak.", he suddenly whispered. "You shouldn't do this too often."

He turned around. His white eyes didn't meet my (e/c) ones at all.

"We should look for a way to get to Notch."

I nodded. "Alright. Do you have an idea to do this?"

To my surprise he nodded. "We could set up a portal that teleports up in front of the HQ."