36. A real talk after a long time

(A few days later)
(Jebs' FoV)
Hero and I were walking next to each other in the rain, while I held an umbrella in my hand so we don't get wet.
"Say, how long has it been since we had a real talk last time? Not those short meetings, but the long, deep conversations?", I asked. Hero, who had his hands buried in his pockets, shrugged. "A few years ago. Shortly before you died I think.", he answered before looking at me. "Is there something you want to talk about?" I hesitated before nodding. "Yes, there is something. It's about Notch. He is so quiet.", I whispered. "Something is wrong, but I can't get through to him." Hero stopped, as well as me. "Did you ask him yet?", he asked. I nodded a bit. "Yes, I did, but he always turned away and went back to his room." Hero subconsciously rubbed over the back of his head while thinking. "He actually told me something. But I only are supposed to know that. Don't worry, he's fine. He's just worried about the rebirth-thingy we all went through. He's worried that we're hurt. But actually, it's fine. That's what I told him. Don't be worried about him. I think in a few days he will turn back to you and actually come out of his hiding spot." I nodded slightly before sighing. "Alright. I'll believe you.", I chuckled relieved. Hero gave me a played shocked expression. "Oh my God you believe me?!" We both laughed. Then we just silently walked through the garden for some time before I broke the silence. "What about you? Do you want to talk about something? Like Nightmare or (Y/n)?" Herobrine went silent. "Well, (Y/n) is back in her old life and her old house, so she's fine. But I don't know what happened with Nightmare. He... Changed. Normally he would've killed me, but now he keeps so calm and stays nice to me.", he explained, slightly uncomfortable now. I wonder why.
"Do you miss (Y/n)?", I asked eventually. Herobrine hesitated before nodding. "I do. I'd rather have us two as a couple than her alone and I'm together with someone else. I'd want everything to turn back to the old days, but I know that's impossible." I nodded and we both went on, unable to think of any topics. So we just enjoyed the rainy weather as much as possible before heading inside to get warmed up.

(I have no idea what to write about but I can't just leave the book with its last chapter at 436 words, can I?)

(3rd Person FoV for no spectacular reason.

Or maybe it is for a reason?)

Hero sighed as he sat down on a close sofa. "I guess this is the end, isn't it?", he suddenly asked after a long time. Jeb tilted his head. "What do you mean?" Hero looked at him. "The person who is watching. This timeline is finished for them, only a few little gazes will be thrown into our world. But the 'Reader' will lose interest.", he explained before looking at the wall. Directly at you.
"I'm talking to you, Reader." Everything went dark around him, even Jeb and the rest of the HQ disappeared. He stood up and walked directly to you. "You wanted to see us suffer by reading this book, didn't you? You knew that the stories this-" He pointed at the Author. "Person makes us suffer, yet you stayed here, fully aware what would happen. And I know this is the last xReader story this person writes, since they know how much they can do without the reader. No matter how sick it is, no matter how sick it was, you stayed." He came closer until he was standing in front of you. "The person that seems like the reader in this story, it's not you. It's a perfect duplicate of you. A perfect copy, in the image of the author themselves. They know that the Reader, that you, wouldn't be able to survive a single heartbeat in this AU. Don't you see? They're playing with your mind, your feelings, your memory. There are so many things that are so wrong with this, but you, you...
You were able to finish this...
Torture.
You passed the test. Now, it's the ultimatum. Move on. Destroy the timeline. Or stay. Wether you like it or not, if you stay, this story takes a huge turn. It's not me anymore. It's YOU. You, the person behind the screen, reading words on said screen. It's only a thin barrier, easily to pass. Yet it's impossible for you. Well not completely.
I'll give you a single choice that you have to decide.
It's either stay or go.

*Stay

*Go

It's your decision. Do you want to see us suffer and have your fun, or do you have a heart and leave us alone?" He ended, looked once more deeply into your eyes and then left.

(This is about if I should make a sequel or just leave it there. The sequel will almost fully be about (Y/n), and not about anyone else.)

_________________________

8̵̶̷̡̻̗̘͍͈͈̟͔̞͍͚̤͍̇̀́̀̋́͋́͑̇͊̚ͅ6̧̝̹̳͉̭̣͇̜̦͔̪̝̱̎ͣͩ͑̀ͤ͂͒͛͠1͚̩̮͓̄̋ͩ̽̀̿ͯ ̲͆͒w͚ͥo̱ͩṟ͌ḓ͋s̘̉
͉͋
̲͑H̙ͯā̯v̱̐e̻͂ ͚͌f̤ͤu̠ͦn̳ͣ~̫͋

M̥̲̹̹͉͊ͤ͌̓̓̃ͫ̉a͔̦̲̔ͫ́̑ͫ̿ͤͅṉ̣ͨͣi̹a̩c͚.̝