15. Drop-down

(Xalphires' FoV)
Hero was leaning against me, his breath completely calm. He had closed his eyes and tail was lying on his legs.

I sighed and stroke over his brown, fluffy ears and trailed down to his shoulder, causing him to purr quietly.

He seems so peaceful when he's asleep.

I picked him up and carried him inside the castle.

Carefully, not to wake him up, I laid him down on his bed in his room and put the blanket over him, tucking him in softly.

He slightly opened his grey eyes but I just put my hand on his shoulder until he fell asleep again.

I took a deep breath and stood up silently. With a last gaze at Hero I left the room and closed the door.

(Nightmares' FoV)
"Great start on him, Nightmare. You didn't get him down completely tho.", Hollow said with a fake smile.

Somehow, I didn't feel save around him anymore.

Hollow was sitting in a black throne, his legs crossed and a sword on his side.

I took a deep breath and answered as calm as possible: "It wasn't only my fault. Herobrine has Notch and a player on his side. This one man, I think his name was Jeb, is already out of our way. We can t-"

Hollow cut me off by throwing me on the floor and putting his sword on my throat.

"You're a failure, Nightmare. I can't trust you if you fail to kill a mere demon. I have no other choice but to kill you."

Hollow raised his sword but I grabbed his arm and tried to keep that sword away from me.

"I was a puppet to you all this time?! And I thought I could actually help you, gain your friendship!", I said shakily.

Hollow only grinned.

"Never trust me, Nightmare. Never. I'm not a trustworthy guy. It's your fault that you fell for my tricks. And now...
Go to hell."

He started to laugh like a maniac. His red eyes glowed a bit brighter and he stabbed me.

I let out a yell in pain and agony, begging him to stop.

But that only seemed to give him a good reason to stab me a lot more often.

After five stabs I stopped screaming. It didn't help.

I felt betrayed. The person I trusted most was now killing me just because I failed.

My vision went darker every time the sword went through my body, until finally everything went black.

This is it now I guess...

My body went limp, my breath went slower.

I tried to stand up one last time, but my arms were too weak and I fell into a dark, cold abyss.

...

Darkness.

Pure darkness.

Pain filled my body.

Then it disappeared.

The pain was gone, replaced with a feeling of peace.

(Hero's FoV)
Something was odd.

I was standing in a place somewhere in a huge castle.

Even tho I knew I was dreaming, it felt way too real.

I wandered through the hallways of the castle until I finally reached the main hall.

In the middle of the hall was someone lying in a growing pool of dark blood.

Their chest was filled with holes, but they were still breathing.

And at exactly this moment I woke up.

I knew what I had to do now.

Without waiting I teleported to Xalphire and woke her up, telling her what just happened.

After I finished she nodded and took her sword from her closet.

Soon after we were ready to go.

(Notchs' FoV)
I dragged myself up the stairs and started walking towards my room.

While I was doing that I came by Hero's room.

I stopped and looked sadly at the door, then I walked past it and went into my room, closing the door behind me.

It was dark now, the moon shun through my window and the stars played together like kids in the water.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, looking out the window.

Almost one hour later I laid down and tried to catch some sleep.

(Nightmares' FoV)
I groaned and instantly arched my back. The pain in my chest was unbearable and I couldn't breath for a moment before I suddenly felt a hand on my chest.

The hand pressed my ribcage down a little bit. After the hand was gone again I could breath again.

Something cold and wet was lying on my forehead.

I made myself open my eyes a little bit and look around.

Soon after I realized that I was lying in a bed. The room I was in was completely white and way to well lit for my likings.

I tried to stand up a bit but instantly got pushed back onto the bed by two strong hands.

This puzzled me now and I opened my eyes completely.

Someone removed the wet thing from my head and I recognized it as a wet cloth.

I heard some water drip and carefully moved my hand to my injured chest.

My shirt was gone, it was replaced by a bandage which was wrapped around my chest, covering up the cuts.

I groaned in pain and closed my eyes again only to feel someone touch my arm, trying to find a pulse.

Am I dead? Is this heaven or hell?

"I'd say you're in hell. Even tho you're alive, Nightmare.", an unknown voice told me.

The voice sounded female but I was never good at guessing someone's gender.

"Is he even awake?", a muffled voice yelled from another room.

I raised my head and saw a female Endermanhybrid sit next to me.

The hybrid smiled and yelled back: "Yep. He's awake. He should be glad that you had this feeling!"

I inspected her from head to toe.

Black hip-length hair which faded at its tips to a purplish color. Dark pink eyes looked directly into my black and white ones. Half of her body was black, the other half a normal, white skin color. (NO RACISM INTENDED!!!) She couldn't be older than twenty, even tho her eyes showed a lot of wisdom. She had to have seen a lot in her life.

A second person came into the room.

My jaw dropped as I noticed who it was.

__________
1054 words.