12. Friday's drowning day

(Notchs' FoV)
We were almost at his castle and were standing at the bridge to his castle.

I got slightly nervous as I took a step on the bridge, which started to swing a little bit.

Steve swallowed audible and then I finally walked to the castle, not daring to look down into the valley.

Five minutes later I finally stepped on the land on the other side.

And only a few moments later the others arrived, all four of us seemed really relieved.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the huge doors.

We stood there for a minute, waiting for someone to answer as suddenly the doors swung open.

(Y/n) took my hand and went inside determinedly.

We followed carefully and came to a huge garden. In the garden was a platform, a few flowers and plants grew around it.

A small stone path leaded over to them.

On the wooden platform itself was standing Hollow next to a bloody Neko.

My breathing stopped for a moment as I recognized the person.

It was Herobrine.

(Hollows' FoV)
"Looks like your friends are here. Right about time.", I chuckled.

Herobrine was sitting unmoving on the wood, his eyes were completely empty.

I smacked him on the back of his head which made him wince and look up at me with fear.

I pulled on the chain and he stood up hesitantly.

We watched Notch, Steve, (y/n) and a zombie walking up to us.
They stopped in front of us and I started to chuckle.

"What are you doing, Hollow?", Steve asked growling.

I looked into their faces. Pure shock was shown in three of them, one was filled with anger.

I started to grin and answered calmly: "I promised you that you can see your friend again. But I didn't say by what."

I pushed a button on a remote and the floor under Herobrine disappeared, as well as Herobrine himself, who had only time for a loud yell.

I started to laugh maniacly as the glasstube rose up from the floor, filled with water to the top.

Herobrine was in there and tried to escape.

(Herobrines' FoV)
I tried to yell, but the only thing that left my mouth were bubbles.

Steve ran over to me, trying to smash the glass. But it was useless.

Notch also came over and tried to help but this also didn't work.

Hollow was laughing like a maniac and was holding the remote control.

I'm just happy that he didn't shock me yet. I knew that he would tho.

Steve and Notch went a few steps back, both drawing their swords.

But (y/n) stopped them.

The air in my lungs was running low.

(Y/n) raised her hand and put it on the glass. I did the same and we looked each other in the eyes.

(Y/n) moved her lips and mouthed me a few words.

I understood a few moments later.

With my complete power I made a lightning.