5.

They both broke the hug at the same time.

Notch smiled at Hero and Hero's smiled at Notch.

"I think you guys make a good family. And you should tell us what happened, Hero, alright?", Jeb and me said at the exact same time.

We both looked at each other and then we all cracked up into loud laughter.

"Yeah. Sure. I guess I kinda have to now.", Hero said chuckling.

And with that we went inside.

(Jebs' FoV)
We all went into the break room and sat down on two sofas.

Herobrine and (y/n) on the one, Notch and I on the other.

Hero put his legs over each other and pulled his tail close.

He... Didn't really seem happy to tell us what happened. I suppose that wakes a lot of bad memories in him but we just have to know. Maybe it was something bad.

Herobrine hesitated to speak first, but eventually (y/n) got him to talk with a lot of nice words.

"Uhm... Alright... Then let's start I guess?", He asked slightly uncomfortable.

Story in Herobrines' FoV

Steve sat next to me. We were like 5 and 8 years old at that time.

Mum and Dad cared about us.

Steve is my younger brother. I always took care of him.

That's when the first thing happened.

I just remember that I came home from school and went into my room to get out of the uniform we had to wear.

Steve was still in Kindergarten. He would come a few hours later today because they had an interesting little trip to the ruins of the old castle in the forest.

I threw my backpack into one corner of Steve's and my room.

After I did that I changed into a teal shirt and black trousers.

My parents weren't home because they were at that trip as well. So I had to make my food myself.

I went into the kitchen, turned on the TV and went to the fridge to look for something to eat.

Suddenly I heard something from the TV about an accident in the ruins of the old castle.

I rushed towards the TV and turned up the volume. My adrenaline kicked in.

The ruins broke for an unknown reason and killed a bunch of kids from a Kindergarten. A few pictures were shown.

I didn't know if this was really my family but then they showed a picture that explained everything.

I took my key, jumped into my jeans and shoes and ran out of the house.

I knew the way to the ruins. We all, that means Notch, Steve, Mum, Dad and me were always playing catch there.

As I arrived at the ruins I saw a bunch of yellow and black straps around trees to prevent someone to go in.

Since I was so small I could easily go inside.

I ran towards a mountain of rocks and climbed it, trying to find Steve or my parents.

I was getting really nervous. I started to shake.

And eventually I was on top of the mountain.

But that was the biggest mistake I could have made.