30. Forest of Love (Lemon)

(A few weeks later)
(Hero's FoV)
"Good Lord, Hero! Stay where you are!", (Y/n) growled, gripping my hand and pulling me a little bit back, stopping me.

We both were just walking through a forest, but she was walking slower than a snail could move! And then she whines that I'm too fast! (Ahem ahem aka my mom)

(Y/n) thinks she has to walk a bit slower because she was wearing a short skirt and if a wind came by...

I sighed and softly pulled back, looking into her (e/c) eyes. "But you're so slow!", I mumbled, making sure that she won't hear it.

But she did anyway.

"I'm just trying to keep you safe and not hurt!!!", she hissed, her eyes suddenly filled with hate.

I took a step away from her, a bit worried. "Ok I was joking!", I said, still backing up.

(Y/n) gave me a gaze which was very cold, but then she chuckled and softly punched me on my arm. "I know, Hero.", she giggled.

I only rolled my eyes and continued on our way with my hands buried in my pockets, feeling that (Y/n) wrapped her arms around my left one.

With a little snicker I looked at her causing her to push me a little bit to the right.

And before I could react, I walked into a tree, falling over and landing on my butt.

"REALLY?!", I yelled, still sitting on the floor.

(Y/n) broke down into laughter, holding her belly and falling to the floor.

"Imsorryimsosorrybutihadto!", she gasped, not being able to control herself.

I rubbed over my head, growling. "Fuck you, (Y/n)." Then I closed my eyes a bit.

Suddenly I felt something heavy on my stomach and opened my eyes again, seeing that (Y/n) was LITERALLY on top of me.

"Anytime, Hero~", she whispered, causing me to blush really heavy.

"You suck.", was my only answer. But she even had a reply to that.

"Oh, I'd love to suck your dick~"

I swallowed heavily, fully aware that she meant it that way. "B-but we're in a forest? What if someone sees us?", I asked carefully. But (Y/n) grinned.

"Whose supposed to see us? Hollow and Steve are doing their own stuff, and the mobs are in the Nether. More time for us it is, then~", she growled playfully and placed her lips on mine, making me melt almost immediately.

At the same time I noticed that she stroke over my legs, obviously to turn me on.

And holy fuck she got me.

(Here goes nothing)

I let out a very silent moan as she stroke over my member, breaking our kiss. I couldn't hide it, yet it was really embarrassing.

(Y/n) noticed that I tried to hide it and stroke over my jeans again. "Hey, don't hide it. I want to hear you beg for me~"

Something in this sentence made me worried, but I gave in, knowing that she won't stop.

So I gave in.

I growled playfully and reached up, softly biting into her neck. She gasped, turning it into a very, very soft moan and turning me on even more.

She went a bit down, unbuckling my belt with a few quick actions. The next thing I knew is that she held my member in her hands, softly rubbing over it.

I leaned against the tree, letting her do her thing.

She put my member into her mouth, sucking it gently and slowly. I moaned loudly and gripped some of the grass on the floor.

She continued until I started to pant, releasing into her mouth. She licked it off and showed me her empty mouth.

I leaned against the tree, trying to catch my breath.

"Can you teleport us home so we can have some more fun?~", she asked whispering. I agreed and within a heartbeat we were in our bedroom, in the same position as before.

(Y/n) grinned before tugging on my shirt.

I got her and teasingly pulled it over my head.

She groaned and just leaned down, taking my shirt from me and throwing it into a random corner. "Just get it done with already.", she whispered, looking into my eyes.

I snuck my hand under her skirt and softly rubbed with my finger over her  womanhood. She let out a soft moan and trembled.

I grinned and removed my hand again, looking at it. "You're quite wet, darling. Should I help you out?~"

She nodded and rubbed over my member before just removing my pants. I helped her undress herself as well and together we laid down, (Y/n) under me.

I rubbed with my hand over her pussy, grinning. But she looked away a bit worried, blushing heavily.

"Please be gentle. I'm a virgin.", she told me, but I only chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm one too.", I purred before pushing my middle finger into her entrance, immediately feeling how warm she was.

She gasped and bucked her hips a little bit, but as I softly moved my finger, she moaned.

I continued for a few minutes until I saw that her body and expression begged me for more. She gave me puppy eyes and I only giggled.

"So much for you want to make ME beg for you~", I cooed before removing my finger with a grin.

She arched her back as the feeling of my finger left her, and she whimpered. "Hero~", she mewled in desperation.

I purred into her ears. "What do I want to hear from a good girl?~", I asked dominantly, biting into her neck and hearing her moan a lot louder than before.

"Hero just do it!", she begged, placing her head on my shoulder. I giggled. "How much, darling~"

Before I could react she groaned, threw me to the bed and bit into my shoulder, softly licking it.

I let out a quite moan, unable to hide it. "Ok, I see how it is~", I mumbled before gently and slowly entering her with my member.

She moaned, sitting up and throwing her head back. "Oh God!", she groaned, her hands on my chest.

I let her get used to me until she just moved by herself, riding me. We both moaned and at some point I just pushed one time into her, hearing her moan out in pure pleasure.

"Do that again, Hero!", she pleaded. I did as she wished, causing her to moan like that again.

She looked at me, a bit panting.

"Are you ready?", I asked carefully. She nodded and I took complete control over the situation, putting her down on the bed. "Alright. Tell me whenever it's too harsh~", I cooed and started to move.

(Y/n) moaned loudly, gripping the bedsheets before wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me. I entered her mouth with my tongue, fighting a bit over the dominance.

But she couldn't take over since she was already close.

With a couple more harsh thrusts she moaned loudly and released, her entrance getting so tight that she made me come with her.

I dropped to the bed, panting. Then I pulled out, hearing one more moan of hers before she laid next to me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"That was amazing, Hero.", she whispered, kissing me one more time. I grinned and kissed her as well.

We both were tired, but I fell asleep first. She giggled and placed the sheets over our sweaty and dirty bodies before hugging me and falling asleep as well.

_____________________
1266 words

One person asked for a lemon in this book, so here it is!

WHERE'S THE BLEACH I'MMA CHUCK SOME!