8. A mental breakdown

Yes, I'm starting to give the chapters names. Just because I want to

((Y/n)s' FoV)
That fight didnt look good but at least Hero was strong enough to at least keep Nightmare away from himself.

I didn't know what Nightmare could do to Hero but I read a lot of him from some fanfictions.

Apparently Nightmare is a dark soul who posseses usually Herobrine himself and makes players being haunted by their own terrifying nightmares.

Also he can change into multiple different animals and forms which makes him even scarier.

So honestly I don't even want to know what will happen if Nightmare wins over Hero.

But before I could even think further, Nightmare pinned Hero to the ground and kept his long, sharp nails at his throat.

Blood dripped down Hero's neck as Nightmare slowly applied more and more pressure on it.

Hero, on the other hand, put both his feet on Nightmares chest and pushed him with all his might away.

Nightmare hissed in pain and surprise as he lost his balance and dropped to the ground.

I just now noticed that Herobrines' eyes were red and completely cold.

Both were equally strong and at the same time equally weak.

Suddenly Hero's way of fighting changed and surprised Nightmare. He even stood there for a few seconds, stunned.

And in those few seconds Herobrine dashed forwards, threw the sword through Nightmares chest and pulled it out on the other side, somehow without cutting his fingers even though the sword was sharp a.f..

Nightmare disappeared, only leaving behind a tiny, sligthly glowing ball made out of light.

Hero grabbed it carefully. His eyes changed back to grey and he started to smile slightly.

I instantly ran over to him and hugged him wildly.

He hugged back somehow hesitantly.

After I broke the hug I asked worried: "Are you alright Hero? Are you hurt or do you need something?"

He shook his head. "No. I don't need anything. I've got my power back, I got Notch and you and..."

He stopped and looked at the rock pile.

I saw his eyes slightly filling up with tears, but as he spoke, his voice sounded strong.

"I guess we somehow have to get him out of there, no matter how bad it looks, and give him a proper goodbye."

I looked at Notch and saw him still lying there, still unconscious.

Then I sighed and nodded.

"Let's give him the honor he deserves."

(Timeskip to after the rocks were removed and Jeb burried)
(3rd Person FoV)

Two persons were standing in front of a little grave, hugging each other and keeping silent to give the goner the last goodbye.

(Y/n) was slightly crying and had put her head on Herobrines' chest as they both looked at Jebs last resting place.

Herobrine sighed and put down a single, white flower. (Y/n) did the same and together they went over to Notch, who woke up already while they were removing the rocks.

"Rest in Peace, Jeb. My best and most loyal friend.", he whispered as tears sparkled in his eyes.

(Y/n) and Herobrine both nodded and all together they left the grave, two white orchids lying on it, next to a white rock with the words on it: