10. Zomb

(Notchs' FoV)
I looked at the place where Herobrine was lying before. Tears dripped down my cheeks and I was breathing hard.

He's... Gone.
Just like that he's gone.

I couldn't believe it.

No matter how hard the times where, he was always a good person.

He can't even respawn... He's mortal now...

Steve came over to me and hugged me carefully.

Nightmare was gone. He went away.

But the pain was stronger than the lust to kill him.

I closed my eyes and tried to connect with Herobrine via my soul.

But I couldn't find him.

Geez... What are we supposed to do now? Two persons are already gone!

(Y/n) went towards me, taking my hand and leading me home.

Back to the HQ.

(Y/n) looked at me. Her eyes showed sadness, pain and worry.

"He will find a way to come back, Notch. I know he will."

I nodded slightly and sighed.

"I shouldn't keep myself in the past, should I?", I whispered smiling.

(Y/n) nodded and we arrived at the HQ.

A zombie was standing in front of the doors and as he saw us he instantly ran towards us.

"Notch! (Y/n)! There you are! I was searching for you!"

(Y/n) sighed and asked the zombie: "Why were you searching for us, Zombie?"

The zombie just answered: "My name is Zomb, not Zombie. I'm one of Herobrines' oldest students and his personal guard."

Steve eyed the zombie from head to toe, not saying anything.

Then he suddenly growled: "Well, the question is still the same. He isn't here. So what are you doing here?"

The zombie didn't care about the question at all and asked worried: "Do you know where he is?"

(Y/n) took a deep breath and answered: "He's dead."

Zombs eyes widen and his breathing went quicker.

"What do you mean he's dead?!"

(Y/n) put her hand on Zombs' shoulder and looked directly into his black and red eyes.

"Just like I said: He's dead. Nightmare and he got into a fight which ended deadly for Herobrine. And he probably won't return because he's not immortal anymore.", (y/n) answered coldly.

Zomb hung his head and sighed.

"I shouldn't have expected anything else. Nightmare is after all his demon. I think. It was about time that he'd attack Hero."

I tilted my head. "Did he try to get out before?"

Zomb nodded in a disappointed way.

(Y/n) took her hand back and went to Steve, who was still looking at the Zombie.

How did this Zombie even know (y/n)'s name?

The question popped into my head, catching me off guard for a few moments.

In exactly this moment a storm started, pouring his wet sauce over us and turning the sky in a deep black. (Oh God I just now noticed that this while sentence sounded SOOO wrong... Sorry ;-;)