24. A truth released?

(About three months later)
(Herobrines' FoV)
Someone knocked on the door from my house under the cliff, scaring me halfway to death.

At least my heart didn't jump again, causing me to NOT have a heart attack once again.

I opened the door, slightly confused who would knock on the door at 3 A.M. in the morning.

Notch stood there in front of the door, looking completely dirty and tired, yet really terrified. He entered and slammed the door close with no warning whatsoever.

He was shaking like crazy as he slid down and lowered his head.

No matter what he might've done earlier, I couldn't bare to see him like this.

I looked out of the window and tried to find something. Someone was standing outside and raised his hand, knocking on the door loudly.

Notch yelped and curled up, trembling.

I sighed and put my hand on Notchs' shoulder. "Go sit in the living room. I'll care about this person."

Notch looked up at me, then he nodded and went to the living room, slowly but surely.

I pulled my guard up and opened the door.

Nightmare stood there and growled lowly. "Where is this asshole?"

I shook my head in confusion. "Who, Notch? He's here, but what do you want from him?", I asked him sharply.

Nightmare rolled his black and white eyes. "Dude, he tried to kill us all, not only you! Steve collapsed a few days ago. We found the same poison in him as in you."

I instantly was worried. "How is he?"

Nightmare growled and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "He's fine. (Y/n) is with him, as well as Zomb. But that motherfucker called Notch deserves to die!", he hissed and took the black, long sword from his back.

I out both hands on his shoulders and pushed him gently outside, taking the key with me and closing the door.

"Nightmare, I think it's not really... Him to be honest. He seems aggressive for one time, but breaks down in the next second. Right now, he is breaking down. He was terrified ad didn't even wait for me to ask what happened. Maybe I should try to talk to him.", I tried to calm him down.

Nightmare sighed and put the sword away. "Maybe you're right. But I'll stay.", he demanded. I agreed and opened the door.

"Stay calm tho, Nightmare. I don't want to spill blood today, nor should blood be spilled by you nor Notch."

I led him to the living room where Notch sat on a sofa, hugging his knees and rocking back and forth.

As soon as he saw Nightmare with his sword lodged on his back he yelled and jumped into a corner of the room.

I raised my hands and went over to him, gently patting his shoulders. "It's fine, Notch. He won't hurt you. We just want to talk."

He hesitated and stared into my blank, white eyes in fear. Then he nodded slightly and stood up, holding my hand.

We went over to Nightmare, who stood there, hands on his hips. He looked angrily at Notch, bit stayed where he was.

I sat Notch down on one side of the room on a sofa and showed Nightmare to sit down on the other side.

Then I went to the kitchen to get three glasses and some water. I came back to them and gave Notch and Nightmare a glass with water.

I sat down between them and sighed. "Alright. Nightmare, explain what happened. Nothing sugar-coated."