31. Despair

Before you ask, the Lemon-part wasn't quite planned. I just needed a filler since I had no clue anymore, so I made a lemon. This is actually a lot different and my plan which I've been planning a lot longer.

Oh, btw, the song part in the last part of the last chapter... One of you found out what I will be doing. And I can officially say that in the next chapters, I'll be a little bitch and destroy everyone's dreams~

Enjoy =3

((Y/n)s' FoV)
The sun came through the open blinds, hitting me straight in the face like a punch.

I groaned and hid behind the soft and warm body of Hero, who was embracing me gently.

A bit hesitant I opened my eyes and looked at him, immediately grinning.

His hair was lying even messier over his eyes than ever before, and one of his long fangs was showing through his lips.

His soft lips... They were so perfect. And tasty. Really tasty.

I stroke the hair from his eyes, gaining a little tired groan from Hero who puled me closer and destroyed my plans with that.

I sighed and kissed him for a second on the cheek, waking him up. He slowly opened his eyes and I saw that they were somewhat dull.

But they cleared after a few moments and he gave me a little grin. "Hey~", he cooed, licking over my hand that was lying next to his head.

I only raised the blanket a bit. Hero flinched as the cold air got under it and he screamed.

"Good Lord you do know that I'm way more sensitive than you? That's cold air you just pushed down there!", he groaned and connected the blanket with the bedsheets so no air could come through.

I laughed softly and stood up, wrapping a second blanket around my body. Then I went to his dresser and grabbed some random stuff from it, throwing it at him. "Get dressed, Hero, and stop whining."

He took the stuff, slightly growling. "Fuck you, (Y/n)."

I chuckled softly and turned to him. "Again? Wasn't it enough yet, sleeping beauty?", I asked sarcastically. Hero rolled his eyes and let out a tired growl.

"Yes, but I'll just lay down and sleep another round.", he groaned and laid back down, his stuff just lying next to him. He closed his white eyes and within a second he was sleeping again.

I sighed, grabbed the blanket after I got dressed and just lifted it up a little bit, so the cold air could come under it.

Hero immediately screeched and sat up, glaring at me. "I sometimes hate you so much, (Y/n).", he grumbled and got up, dressing himself as I left the room with a short laughter.

Hero wasn't quite happy as he came down only ten minutes later, somewhat awake and very, very grumpy. He glared at me before just going to the table where Steve and Hollow where sitting.

Both looked at him with a confused expression, then at me. I just gave them a little sign to tell them that they shouldn't talk with him until he got his coffee.

Both of them understood with a chuckle.

I softly placed a mug of coffee in front of Hero. No sugar, no milk, nothing. That's the way he likes it the most.

Hero didn't say thank you, and I didn't expect him to as well.

Maybe I did go a little bit too far?

I placed two mugs in front of Hollow and Steve as well before going to Hero, sitting down next to him and putting my mug down on the table.

Hero just stared at his, dead-silent and his expression blank.